“Imaginative cuisine, attentive service and generous portions make this a local favorite.”
Review of Mi Casa

Mi Casa
Ranked #11 of 24 Restaurants in Monteagle
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 October 2013

A recent trip to visit two Sewanee students brought us to Mi Casa in Monteagle, Tennessee. We were impressed with the fast, attentive service, and the food. Imaginative versions of classic Tex-Mex fare. Very chunky guacamole, and fajitas with the unexpected addition of smoked pork ribs (why not? This is Tennessee, y'all.) we were pleased to see lots of families with young children. Clearly, Mi Casa is a local favorite.

There are newer reviews for Mi Casa

Reviewed 27 April 2013

I have been here several times and tried different foods all of which I had no complaints. Reasonably priced and good service.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

My husband and I have been to Mi Casa a handful of times since moving here four years ago. A couple years ago, they updated their menu and refined some things. They have very good Mexican food and great margaritas. This is a lively, fun place at night, with the college being so close in Sewanee. The prices are good and the portions are generous. Out of any place to eat on the mountain (Monteagle) this is the best stop. If you're traveling and happen to exit in Monteagle, take a left and keep going until you're almost out of town. Just a couple miles. It will be on your left. Skip everything else in town. You will be happy you did.

Reviewed 29 August 2012

My husband and I love Mexican fare but try to limit ourselves because of the carbs and calories. Our advise is juts plan for it and enjoy! From the icey cold beer to the great chips and salsa we were hooked, Wait staff was attentive and prompt. I order red the flautas/ chicken,, severed with beans and rice, extra good my husband odered fajaita which was a little bit tough. Flavor was exceptional on both
Beer was served ice cold and promptly. We will fog back, untl Pearls opens this may be the bets value and taste in town!

See you soon Pearls!
l
l

r

Been to Mi Casa? Share your experiences!