“A Nice Lunch on the Mountain”

Papa Ron's Italian Steakhouse
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Monteagle
Price range: US$8 - US$28
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Steakhouse
Description: Papa Ron's is an Italian restaurant that offers the best in Italian food. Our menu ranges from a wide variety of pastas, steaks, pizzas and sandwiches.
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Met friends from Georgia for lunch recently and half way for each of us was Monteagle. After reading reviews we decided on Papa Ron's. All four of us were happy. Our friends each had a pasta dish with a salad and my husband and I had sandwiches, mine a grouper which was great and my husband's was a club, likewise really good. Our waitress couldn't have been more helpful and let us catch up and visit without rushing us to order. Refills came quickly on the beverages from her as well. Papa Ron's has an extensive menu and full bar service. For us, it was just the place. Should we meet with our friends again on Monteagle, Papa Ron's has our business!

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Very good food. I usually call in carry out. But I never had bad service and the food is always good. I love their spaghetti with meat sauce. .yummmmm

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Great food and atmosphere here. Haven't been disappointed with a meal yet. I only wish they were open later. I know that sometimes they close early for lack of business in the area. Try to hit this place for lunch or an early dinner.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

This was a wonderful place to eat. Not only was the food excellent the atmosphere was welcoming. We both had Italian pasta dishes and couldn't have been happier. Huge portions and a great wait staff.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

I got the best burger ever at Papa Ron's. The A-1 Steak Burger not only had grilled onions but homemade onion rings on the bottom of this huge bunn. The meat and all the little additions of bacon and small tomatoes and lettuce made the taste perfect in my book.
My friend had the Seafood Alfredo and loved it also. We took a piece of Godiva Cheese Cake with us and it did not disappoint either!
Beth was our server: she gave us time to decide; came with tea refills; and brought my takeout bag to the car when I left it on the table.
Go there.....It is great!