“Nice service”

Waffle House
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in Monteagle
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

The wait staff is very friendly & great service. I'd eat here again. Our original waiter left during our meal, but was nice enough to let us know. However, we didn't have to find our new waitress. She waited on us as if she was our original waitress.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Had to watch 5 waitresses walked by a dirty table(only one left) the food was fast but wasn't good at all first time in a waffle house and last.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Most of the time, Waffle House isn't worthy of a review exceeding a rating of average, but I want to make an exception for this one. The staff was very friendly and proficient. My coffee cup was never able to reach an empty level. It was continuously filled. My eggs were actually cooked correctly, and arrived at the counter where I was seated posthaste. If only other Waffle House restaurants could achieve this level of perfection life on the road would be nirvana.

Been to Waffle House? Share your experiences!