We just returned home from another perfect escape at Monteagle Inn. We have stayed at the Inn many times and always feel renewed after our visits here. The gardens, patio, and porch are wonderful places to relax, read, chat, or even nap enjoying the mountain breeze. Yes, there is a breeze on the mountain this summer while other parts of TN are sweltering. The beautiful gathering room inside offers another option for total escapism with a vast selection of books and magazines and lovely pieces of art to admire. This trip we ate our delicious breakfast on the patio surrounded by the gorgeous cobalt blue containers filled with an abundance of colorful blooms. The gracious and welcoming owners and staff consistently go out of their way to ensure that our stay is a top notch experience. We always leave wishing we could have stayed a bit longer. Thank you Monteagle Inn friends for providing us with another much needed and enjoyable escape to your beautiful and tranquil oasis. We're already looking forward to our next visit.
William and Carol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monteagle Inn & Retreat Center provides the perfect escape you need. Relax and discover the peace you had nearly forgotten. Surround yourself in our luxury and hospitality. Mediterranean atmosphere, paintings & colors envelope you. Sit in a rocker on the front porch with a hot cup of specialty coffee or a glass of wine or maybe relax in one of our restful hammocks. Expansive flower, herb and vegetable gardens beckon you to wander and enjoy the kaleidoscope of colors and fragrances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Monteagle Inn & Retreat Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monteagle Inn And Retreat Center
- Monteagle Inn & Retreat Hotel Monteagle