Great cozy place. I've not stayed in an Inn before. It's really a big house and you stay in a bedroom; not a hotel. The tv's are downstairs ; not in the bedrooms. It's very cozy and very nice. Maybe not a place to take your rowdy kids even though they were VERY NICE to my two sons during our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monteagle Inn & Retreat Center provides the perfect escape you need. Relax and discover the peace you had nearly forgotten. Surround yourself in our luxury and hospitality. Mediterranean atmosphere, paintings & colors envelope you. Sit in a rocker on the front porch with a hot cup of specialty coffee or a glass of wine or maybe relax in one of our restful hammocks. Expansive flower, herb and vegetable gardens beckon you to wander and enjoy the kaleidoscope of colors and fragrances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Monteagle Inn & Retreat Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monteagle Inn And Retreat Center
- Monteagle Inn & Retreat Hotel Monteagle