“Always Great”

and up
Learn to Surf at Anglesea on the Great Ocean Road
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Anglesea
More attraction details
Owner description: Go Ride A Wave is Australia's favorite surf school. We offer 2 hour surfing lessons every day and from our shop you can arrange hire of surf equipment including surf boards, wetsuits, kayaks, bodyboards. Our shop also has all sorts of clothing and surfing equipment for sale as well.
Reviewed 6 February 2013

I have used these guys 3 times and recommended them to 3 sets of friends who have also used them. The simple reason why is that they are all very good at what they do and their first priority is their customer.

All reviews
"surf board"
"couple of hours"
"looking forward"
in 4 reviews
"can't wait to come back"
in 2 reviews
"would recommend to everyone"
"first timers"
"the staff were great"
"prices are reasonable"
"fantastic surf"
"great rapport"

Reviewed 6 February 2013

I booked a group lesson for my 11 year old daughter and her 11 year old cousin at Angelsea. It was easy to book on line and very well organised. From the start to finish the admin staff and instructors were professional,friendly and very encouraging. Thee kids loved every minute of the lesson and can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 5 February 2013

My three kids have participated in Go Ride A Wave lessons in Anglesea, Torquay and Ocean Grove. All three stood up on the boards during their first lessons and they've been hooked since. In fact, my oldest daughter recently bought her own surf board. I was very impressed with the patience displayed by the young instructors, even with my 7 year old. It was an unforgettable experience for each of my girls and they're looking forward to having more lessons in the future.

Reviewed 5 February 2013

Our 7 yo granddaughter embarked on the first of her three lessons with great trepidation.
Once the lesson commenced she no longer needed us around! She had full faith in the instructors and was up and away in no time and loving every minute of it.
Go Ride A Wave staff are friendly, bright and enthusiastic. She'll be back so will her siblings!

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 July 2012 via mobile

My 8 year old daughter had some surfing lessons with the Anglesea Go Ride A Wave team and I couldn't have been more impressed. As a teacher myself I was absolutely astonished to see how good this team were- always positive and encouraging they had all of the kids persevering wave after wave, in good weather and bad. both my daughters are definitely booked in again this summer and I might even give it a go myself!

2  Thank cressLl