“Good people there”

and up
Learn to Surf at Anglesea on the Great Ocean Road
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Anglesea
More attraction details
Owner description: Go Ride A Wave is Australia's favorite surf school. We offer 2 hour surfing lessons every day and from our shop you can arrange hire of surf equipment including surf boards, wetsuits, kayaks, bodyboards. Our shop also has all sorts of clothing and surfing equipment for sale as well.
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Went to the shop in Torquay first. Asked the gent at the counter about the surf. He could have totally lied and pushed the rental for 2 people but was honest and told us that there wasn't much good there and to go down to their other store at Anglesea. Went there and he was right. Folks there were also good and gave is pretty good gear and the bits we needed for a good time on the water.

Reviewed 7 February 2013

Go Ride a Wave Anglesea provided great service, the instructors were so friendly. If you're thinking about having a surfing lesson then look no further. Check out their comprehensive website and facebook page. Cheers.

Reviewed 6 February 2013

I have used these guys 3 times and recommended them to 3 sets of friends who have also used them. The simple reason why is that they are all very good at what they do and their first priority is their customer.

Reviewed 6 February 2013

I booked a group lesson for my 11 year old daughter and her 11 year old cousin at Angelsea. It was easy to book on line and very well organised. From the start to finish the admin staff and instructors were professional,friendly and very encouraging. Thee kids loved every minute of the lesson and can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 5 February 2013

My three kids have participated in Go Ride A Wave lessons in Anglesea, Torquay and Ocean Grove. All three stood up on the boards during their first lessons and they've been hooked since. In fact, my oldest daughter recently bought her own surf board. I was very impressed with the patience displayed by the young instructors, even with my 7 year old. It was an unforgettable experience for each of my girls and they're looking forward to having more lessons in the future.