“Outstanding Bed and Breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Garden Inn

The Garden Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Monterey B&B and Inns
Nashville, Tennessee
“Outstanding Bed and Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2013

The Garden Inn was the best Bed and Breakfast of the 15+ inns where we have stayed from Florida to Maine! Tastefully decorated, spotless, comfortable, quiet! Being sensitive to odors, I was thrilled with the pure clean air rather than a perfumed scent of candles. It was a joy to awaken to the aroma of coffee brewing! Breakfast tasted delicious! The keepers were wonderful! The grounds and view are spectacular!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Menlo Park, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2013

Once again we were made to feel very much at home, comfortable and pampered by Mike and Mirtha. Mirtha even helped me scrape snow and ice off my car. The food was fine and they were very helpful in setting up the wedding reception for my niece. Thanks!
Jane Day

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Monterey, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2013

We decided to stay close to home for the New Year get away. I have lived in Monterey, TN for 40 years and had never been to Bee Rock or seen The Garden Inn now located there. Staying there was the best decision we ever made. WONDERFUL and AWESOME is all I can say. The scenic views were wonderful, even in winter! Mike, Mirtha and Staff could not have been more accommodating, friendly or helpful, they were awesome! The rooms were cozy and so clean, just perfect for any stay. The food by the chef's, they are, was unbelieveable!!! It was a perfect get away!!!!! We will be going back for the changing of the season's and the chance to do the walks and investigate Bee Rock. I can't wait to see the leaves change from the view of our own little oasis!!!! LOVED THIS PLACE!!!!!!! So glad I can say I've been there!!!!! LaWanda and Garry Wilson

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank LaWanda W
nashville, tn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2012

My sister and I purchased them a nights stay at the Inn along with tickets to the Cumberland County Playhouse. My folks said it was the best BB they had stayed at ever! Perfect gift idea to get away and stay somewhere so nice. Doing it again this year.

Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
Scottsboro, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2012

We found the Garden Inn B&B on the internet and were instantly drawn to the rock cliff just behind the house. We had a wonderful relaxing, quiet, get away to celebrate our anniversary. The room was very comfortable and the breakfast was fantastic thanks to Mirtha, Mike and staff. We highly recommend the Garden Inn B&B at Bee Rock for anyone looking for a relaxing trip away from the grind of everyday life. We plan to go back when the foliage is on the trees because the mountain scenery will no doubt be even more impressive.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side offer views of mountain vistas and rock cliffs.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Shelbyville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2012

From the moment we got there I knew we made a great decicsion.A friend had recomended this place and I will admit I was skeptical at first,but it was a wonderful experience to say the least.The food,the view ,the staff was wonderfull I would highly recomend this for your next relaxing weekend.So go by and see Mike and Mirta at the garden inn at bee rock and make sure you check out the view on the trail beside the inn its undescribable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We definately we be coming back.Thanks for the great memories.

Love Jody&julie nov.2012

Room Tip: get the garden suite it has a whirlpool tub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Dawsonville, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2012

We enjoyed our stay at the Inn and found Mike to be very accommodating. Our room was pleasant and clean, but a larger TV would have been really nice. The purpose of our travel was so my husband could assist the staff with a huge county event which dictated he spend a large part of the day working. I found the surroundings quit enjoyable and I found plenty of interesting scenery to explore while left on my own.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monterey
Travelodge Cookeville
Hampton Inn Cookeville
Hampton Inn Cookeville
#2 of 18 in Cookeville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cookeville

Been to The Garden Inn? Share your experiences!