“Beautiful, classy, quiet hotel at a great price!”

Bethel Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Monterey
Reviewed 27 July 2014

As a family of four, we appreciated the spacious double-queen room. Just off I-40 but far enough to limit noise. Good local fare close by and yummy free breakfast. Staff very nice. Only thing was stains on the white comforters (looked like coffee and make-up). Overall a perfect place!

• Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We found Bethel Inn by accident during our trip to the smokey mountain. It was an unplanned stop during a late night drive. Wonderful facility that gives you a four-star feeling and smell (fresh and clean and elegant). My husband left his computer there in the room when we left. We called them and stopped by on our way back to pick it up -- and guess what, we stay there again! And guess what again -- my son left his new tennis shoes there! So I called the hotel for help. They mailed the shoes to our house!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sharon G
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I booked this hotel for one night to attend a Boys State event that my son was attending on the TTU campus in Cookeville. All of the hotels in Cookeville were booked. I had no idea what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised when I arrived to find this hotel to be very inviting, warm and clean.

It is up to date as far as decor and pleasant when you walk in. The front desk person was very friendly when we checked in.

The room had 2 queen size beds, a microwave and fridge. The bed was very comfortable and the room had plenty of space.

The breakfast area is very limited in selection, although it did have a waffle iron to make waffles. Other than that, the selection was mainly pastries and cereal. There are very few tables in the breakfast area, making it a challenge to find a place to sit. There is also a Burger King right next door.

This hotel is right off I-40, so is easy to get to. I would recommend this hotel. It is family owned and is evident that they care about their hotel.

Room Tip: My main recommendation for this hotel----if you are booked on the first floor, make sure your room i...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Great location & only 15 min from larger (MORE EXPENSIVE) cities. VERY clean & comfy! Would highly recommend! We LOVED the option of 2 KING beds verses 2 doubles! Nice facility & staff!!! Oh yeah...FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Anna_momof5
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Hotel is very clean and tidy, but I saw bugs, which I thought were cockroaches... After the 4 night, I realized they were bed bugs! I spoke to the manager once I arrived home (with a lot of extra work to make sure I didn't bring these into my home) he confirmed they had bed bugs on the 3rd floor, but that the room was cleaned... Well apparently the bugs escaped to the 2nd floor!

I had hoped that thus would be a place we could return to since our son and family moved to Monterey... But now when we visit, we will have to stay in cookeville or crossville and travel each day.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
1  Thank Hope D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monterey
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cookeville
Comfort Suites
#1 of 12 in Crossville
Best Western Thunderbird Motel
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Cookeville

Been to Bethel Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!