Stayed here 17th May with another couple on a golf/dinner/sightseeing weekend.
Rooms are clean,comfortable & tidy,amenities are sufficient although the rooms have internet connections not many people travel with laptops these days so WI-FI would be an advantage for Tablets & Phones as reception is minimal for phones.
Rooms look out onto driving range at 13th Beach Golf Course,no noise problems,plenty of parking.
Had dinner at "The Rough" restaurant,the menu was small but very inviting.
The Head Chef came to our table to explain the main dishes and suggested the eye fillet steak as her specialty and i must say that it simply was superb, sweets were a delight followed by coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the serene surrounds of 13th Beach Golf Links, Barwon Heads Resort at 13th Beach provides self-contained accommodation ideal for a family seaside holiday, stay and play golf packages and is a stylish venue for a wedding or conference. Enjoy a game of golf or tennis, or walk to 13th Beach surf beach. If golf is not your game, explore the nearby seaside village of Barwon Heads. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Barwon Heads Resort at 13th Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites Barwon Heads
- Barwon Heads Hawthorn Suites
- Barwon Heads Resort At 13th Beach Australia - Victoria