“Beaufort Motel”
Review of Beaufort Motel

Beaufort Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Beaufort
Beaufort Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Beaufort
Reviewed 11 May 2014

My son and I stayed at the motel for three nights. We had separate bedrooms, both had a TV with a shared on-suite, The main bedroom had a frig. microwave ,Jug, tea , coffee, milk and biscuits supplied daily. Plates etc were also supplied.
The only fault with the motel is- Wi Fi- which is advertised on the internet as well as on the motel and why we booked our stay there.While we were there we could not get a connection, which was a big minus for us as we were unable to contact people we were supposed to., It was a big inconvenience to us and would be very misleading for a business person .The Owner of the motel said the connection to the office was very limited . A higher ratio router would probably solve the problem.as advertising Wi Fi is misleading.

Room Tip: Room 9 for a family of four
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Beaufort Motel

Reviewed 21 November 2013

My partner and I had organised to stay at the beaufort Motel. We were arriving late, which the owner was aware. I had discussed with the owner if it possible to pay cash, as we would be leaving at 8 am. When I woke up, I noticed they had deducted the amount out of my acc, and I was going to pay twice. The owners wife of ( oriental descent) whom I went to discuss the matter with, was the most unprofessional, disgusting behaviour. I have never dealt with such incompetent person. We run a business and consistently refer people to different hotels around Australia, this will not be one.

• Stayed: November 2013
4  Thank Zuka01
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I have stayed at this motel several times on route from Adelaide to Melbourne. It is not flash but it is very comfortable and welcoming. The couple that run it are very helpful and friendly and above all the rooms are always immaculate. The TV's are big and they offer a variety of free DVD's. All rooms have a mini bar, no alcohol but biscuits, snacks, crisps, juice and soft drink are really cheap. Tea, coffee, milk and a small packet of biscuits are provided free. Breakfast for $5 per person is fab value and being well off the road it is very quiet.

Room Tip: If you're driving from Adelaide to Melb and need a quiet, clean stop over this is it..
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank KMPAdelaide
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Very Nice soft furnishings and decor in the room , Bedspreads and mattress are better than most. The only fault of this motel which lets it down, is some of the benches in the room are tired, and needing to be replaced and the outside BBQ area needs a really good clean .

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Aroney

Been to Beaufort Motel? Share your experiences!