All reviews good nights sleep tv motel breakfast shower bed
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

We booked last minute. Unfortunately there must have been major holes in the flyscreens as our family suite was full of flying bugs all in the bathrooms and on the beds. The mattress I feel needs updating as you can feel the springs. The rooms although old were relatively clean. I would suggest the tvs are a bit small for the room size and perhaps antenna may need looking at as a lot of channels didnt have very good reception. I generally dont like leaving bad reviews as the owner was very nice however I dont think I can recommend based on our experience.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

The accommodation is classic old-style motel. The room was nice and quiet - suggest you ask for a room at the back as on an earlier stay i was closer to the road and there was some traffic noise.
Good supply of tea coffee milo and biscuits; something many others fail to do.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2016

Clean and neat room, very comfortable bed. TV is on the small side. Basic cuppa facilities, ironing board etc. Ideal for our purposes. All the teddies are cute but the big ones take up room! The owner's name is Ted, hence his wife's penchant for teddies of all shapes and sizes. Good heating and cooling. Excellent ensuite.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2016

Phoned before we got to Cohuna, not problems getting a room. Booked in, room was great, nice and clean. The only thing I could fault was the TV was a little bit too small for the size of the room. Had a good nights sleep and were refreshed to continue our travels.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

I am a travelling consultant and over the past three years I have spent a lot of time in Cohuna and Kerang, I tried various places to stay but this hotel ended up being my home away from home. Yes there are teddy bears everywhere but they don't harm anyone. The rooms are clean, the beds comfy, the breakfasts yummy and it's quiet. If you have a back room you can sit looking over the country side listening to the birds or walk a short way and sit by the cannel. Rosemary and Ted are lovely (and don't put up with nonsense which makes for a quiet stay). For someone who is on the road a lot knowing they would have my room warmed for me, would call if I was overly late (to check I was ok) and knew what I had for breakfast this place is fantastic. Great country motel.

Stayed: August 2015