I must say this 2 Bedroom Villa property is a fantastic property and I cant wait to return. Located in a quiet tranquil location. There is also a kiddies club on site for families with young children.
The property contains a fully equiped kitchen with a total of 3 reverse cycle air conditioners (1 downstairs and 2 upstairs in the bedrooms) and a gas fireplace located downstairs. Both bedrooms had their own ensuite bathroom and we loved the open plan full sized baths located within the bedroom (not in the ensuite bathroom) where one could watch TV whilst having a bath. Generous supplies of toileteries were supplied plus dishwashing and washing machine sachets were provided.
There is also a toilet located downstairs in the laundry and the laundry contains a front loader washing machine and a dryer.
Property is well located in between Ballarat and Daylesford and only about a 15-20 minute drive away from each. Both places offer a lot to keep visitors occupied during their stay at this resort. Check Tripadvisor for restaurant listings and things to do in the area.
Creswick only has a small local Shopping Centre perhaps a 2 minute drive away where there is an IGA Store Bakery Pub Takeaway etc. Vehicle is essential for staying at this property.
Sebel Creswick Resort is located beside the Novotel Creswick and the facilities like pool spa restaurant etc are shared. There is a golf course located on the property but Im not a great golf player and havent played for many years. The rear balcony did overlook the golf course whilst the front faced the main road but was some distance away.
The property was very well maintained and I saw no maintenance issues in our villa as mentioned in a previous review except for some scratches on the walls leading up the staircase which I assume is the result of visitors luggage scraping the walls.
The only disappointment I had was that there was no Pay TV just free to air. This is the first Accor Vacation Property I have stayed at where there was no pay TV. Also there is no wifi in the rooms but there is cable internet available in the room. The reception area has free wifi and there are 2 computers one can use free of charge in reception.
Great property and one I will certainly return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Victoria's beautiful Hepburn Shire, The Sebel Creswick Forest Resort offers sophisticated two-bedroom self-catering apartments for a truly indulgent getaway. Nestled amongst 150 acres of forest and lagoons, the apartments boast surroundings incorporating indigenous plants and natural timbers. The Sebel Creswick Forest Resort is located just 20 minutes from Daylesford, 10 minutes from Ballarat and is within close proximity to the historical townships of Creswick and Clunes. Known as the 'spa capital of Australia' the region offers comprehensive mineral springs, award winning wineries and an abundance of cultural and exciting places to explore. Please note The Sebel Creswick Forest Resort no longer have access to the swimming pool and fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Sebel Creswick Forest Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Forest Resort Apartments Hotel Creswick
- The Sebel Creswick Forest Resort Victoria, Australia