Kids loved the indoor/ outdoor pool , hot with steam, in July. The apartment was clean and well equipped. The fire was lovely as it was so cold outside. Wifi should be part of the deal I believe.
Creswick has a great French cake and bread shop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Victoria's beautiful Hepburn Shire, The Sebel Creswick Forest Resort offers sophisticated two-bedroom self-catering apartments for a truly indulgent getaway. Nestled amongst 150 acres of forest and lagoons, the apartments boast surroundings incorporating indigenous plants and natural timbers. The Sebel Creswick Forest Resort is located just 20 minutes from Daylesford, 10 minutes from Ballarat and is within close proximity to the historical townships of Creswick and Clunes. Known as the 'spa capital of Australia' the region offers comprehensive mineral springs, award winning wineries and an abundance of cultural and exciting places to explore. Please note The Sebel Creswick Forest Resort no longer have access to the swimming pool and fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Sebel Creswick Forest Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Forest Resort Apartments Hotel Creswick
- The Sebel Creswick Forest Resort Victoria, Australia