“Not for me”

Ranked #83 of 100 Restaurants in Croydon
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Get your favourite Domino’s Pizza Fresh to your door. Order now! Visit our Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest deals, competitions & news!
Reviewed 13 February 2017

I am gluten free and the pizza was just disgusting. There were a heap of mushrooms and little else I have to say I would rather eat cardboard.

Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

This was the worst pizza I have ever had?
There was a lack of toppings? There was no flavour and it tasted like cardboard? Service also was poor.

Reviewed 7 January 2015

Friendly service. Great tasting pizza - as you would expect from any Dominos Pizza. They cater for vegetarians. However, I was sad to find that they got our order wrong. Disappointed.

1  Thank b121