“Always a great atmosphere ”
Review of L'Aqua

L'Aqua
Ranked #10 of 41 Restaurants in Dromana
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Went for dinner Friday night very polite waitresses and waiters. Good size portions for the price, nice area. Would go back again.

1  Thank CHEWD

Reviewed 3 May 2014

My partner and I went here for dinner on a Sunday night! The atmosphere here is amazing!! The Staff are all very bubbley and happy! Meal was delishious, I couldn't eat it so they put it in a take away container!
Would defiantly return if we go through dromana.

1  Thank MarliRuhl
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Fantastic staff happy and polite all the time. We visit on the busy times sat and Sunday lunch and they still are happy and polite great cheapish food and a lot of it. Well presented. Well done chef

1  Thank CHEWD
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

We arrived with no booking and were initially told sorry no table but then a fabulous waiter took over and made room for us. Nothing was a problem. 2 high chairs-sure. Kids meals out first - no problems. No shortage of service and all super friendly and kid friendly. Kids had calamari and chips - very nice and super quick. I had barramundi on risotto - spectacular. Hubby had the mixed grill on a big hot stone. He was initially disappointed with having to cook the food himself but in the end decided it was awesome! Then to top it off a take away gelati & stroll on the beach. Superb. No complaints. Would go back in a heartbeat. Thank you guys. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Went out for dinner with a group of my boyfriend's mates for dinner at L'aqua and was very disappointed.

Most of them ordered the Stone dine option, a few others ordered the parma and I ordered the Canneloni.

I waited an extra 20 minutes before my meal arrived.. and it was stone cold. It was partially frozen in the middle and I was very unimpressed.

I had it sent back to the kitchen, and the meal I recieved back was a pathetic serving, half the size of what I had returned earlier which was watery and disappointing.

I left disappointed and hungry and will not be returning.

1  Thank Laura M