“Be careful when you book. Ferrari is always broken”
Review of Ultimate Driver

Ultimate Driver
Ranked #5 of 11 things to do in Dromana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Be careful when you make a booking with them. make sure that you predict the right weather day months before as there is a long waiting. Ferrari is always broken and they don't issue refunds even though its there mistake.

2  Thank harkiran0027
in 4 reviews
"sons"
"birthday"

Reviewed 29 February 2016

Everything was organised on time...Amazing Experience. I purchased the Video of my driving experience for 40$ which worth. The instructor was very nice as well.
The only thing which was a little bit annoying was that I was told to download my Pics from their Facebook page, the quality of the photos are quite low ! and although I purchased the video on a USB, I did not offered to have the photos in high resolution...Overall awesome experience..

Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

These guys cancelled my drive a day before it was to take place., we had planned this for months and had a lot of money invested in accomadation etc., and there excuse was "there instructors didnt want to work grand final day" so unprofessional and very rude also on phone. My advise :book with another company

8  Thank roblo85
Reviewed 16 August 2015

My husband and son experienced the driver and passenger and said it was just awesome. As soon as we arrived Liam was more then helpful to assist us with the paperwork and coffee. All the team were fantastic. Amazing place and amazing guys.
Thanks for making my husbands Fathers Day present well worth it.