“sweets galore”

Dining options: Breakfast
Melbourne, Australia
“sweets galore”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

My son took me to the bakery. He has been before and raved about it. We walked in and I was almost salivating at the wide variety of food. It ranged from sweets to pies and all sorts of savouries. We had a really good cappuccino and a toasted eggplant sandwich on chiabatta bread. We really enjoyed it. We sat outside by choice but inside was really cozy, the staff were very efficient and friendly. Definitely coming back, bringing hubby with me next time.

• Visited May 2014

HORLEY, United Kingdom
“Good pies”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Was taken here by my Sister who lives in the area. It was a bit strange as outside seemed very quiet and almost deserted but step into the cafe and it was packed. It seemed evryone was inside here at the same time.
Came twice and had two different pies which we ate outside in the park where it was quiet. They were really nice and everyone had a different one(4 of us) which we all enjoyed.
One of the days "Puffin Billy" went by which was an added attraction.

• Visited April 2014
Delray Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best aussie pies ever!”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Cute little bakery/cafe! The absolute best aussie pies... and I didn't even know that I like them....

• Visited December 2013
“Yummy and reasonable price. ”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

I had a spinach and ricotta quiche with salad for $6. The quiche was full of flavor. Big variety of food options. Plenty of seating inside and out. Air conditioning inside. Happy.

1 Thank bloss88
Belgrave, Australia
“Lots of variety”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

So much better since the renovation. Amazing food & an awesome variety of sweet, savory & warm foods. Reasonably priced too. No eftpos though which often stops me going there if I haven't got cash.