Days Inn Morristown
US$92
Priceline
US$83
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanbig lotsappeared cleanenjoyed my staygood sizestaff was friendlypleasant staywould stay here againtn
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have stayed at this hotel so many times I can't count. To be treated so terrible was a surprise. I paid by cash, and my stay was shortened, and I was told that I couldn't get a refund. They do not refund when someone pays by cash. This was the owner's wife telling me this. Also, lied to my face an told me the Manager was out of town. So let this hotel keep their no cash refunds policy, and i will stay elsewhere. There are plenty of other hotels in Morristown. I believe their policy is against the law. But its a US law so maybe they feel it doesn't count.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
John B, Manager at Days Inn Morristown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

I am sorry you had a bad experience here. It is our policy to not refund cash. We do not keep a large amount of cash on hand. We offered a refund by check which could have been given right then. Also a refund by CC would have been possible to. I hope you will choose to come back and stay with us. Thanks

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I Stayed here at the Morristown days inn and it was by far one of my top stays of all times. All newly renovated and remodeled rooms. Very clean and comfortable.outstanding customer service and friendly staff. Two thumbs up.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Bad bad bad.. Reserved and paid for our 3 rooms at 50 dollars a room. Got there didn't have our 3rd room after arguing we finally got our 3rd room! Charged us 400 something dollars after we had done paid. Did NOTHING to help us! Rooms were ok.. Not the best! After getting back to our home town checked out bank statement we were charged EXTRA without any notification! Tried to call and I got hung up on NOT once NOT twice but three times after I asked why I was charged extra! Finally the man starting going off on me which is soooo far for professional. Asked me for all my info then began to tell me he can't help me I have to call back in the morning to speak with a manger ???? Then why ask for my info if you can't help me?? There is NO excuse to be so rude !! You are running a business, you sure won't get any business with that attitude! NEVER again will I stay here! I've never been so disrespected by anyone let alone a person running a business! I will be reporting this to the BBB. This is just unacceptable!

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Kayla_Troutt
John B, Manager at Days Inn Morristown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

I am sorry you experienced some problems with your stay. If you would contact me I would be more than happy to try to sort them out. Thanks

Reviewed 14 April 2014

This hotel we've been staying at for 10 plus years for the Layd out at the Park Car show in Morristown Tennessee. This hotel is under new ownership and has really became filthy, dirt, little to no housekeeping it seemed like. The beds had bugs in them, the sheets were nasty, the blankets had hairs all over them. It was disgusting the bathroom was very moldy the toilet seat, in horrible condition, the room smelled of a odor that wouldn't go away we had to buy candles to tame the smell. The shower water would go from cold to hot and not stay constant , very little water pressure. The front desk associate was very friendly and helpful. However this hotel has became very run down and dingy..

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank awolfen7

Thank you for staying with us for the Laying out at the Park. We are in the progress of renovationing the room. We should be putting new furniture in the room in the next couple of weeks. Also we will be replacing mattress in most of the rooms. If there is anything I can do to help you please let me know

Reviewed 4 April 2014