“DUMP”

Days Inn Morristown
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Morristown
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

I bet fleas won't even stay there... Disgusting. Keep driving to next hotel. Shame on mgmnt and cleaning crew. Vile. Thick stained syrupy carpets holes in sheets makeup on pillow cases. Refused to use bathroom went to mcdonalds instead. Foul place

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Tenngalnow

Reviewed 11 June 2014

This was a mini vacation to Morristown because my son and his friends were in a disc golf tournament. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was minimal. I understand it was a continental breakfast, but it was were skimpy. I went to get a cup of coffee, but there was none. None had even been made. I prefer "brewed" coffee vs. the make your own in the room. The cups for milk were the Dixie cup size. That's about the biggest complaint. The room did have a strong smoke smell (non smoking room), but after a while we got used to it. I later saw the maid smoking outside the rooms with the room doors open. That could explain the smell. Overall, I was pleased. We just ate at breakfast at McDonalds which as just one exit away so no big deal.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank Tammie L
Reviewed 10 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
2  Thank Shawn W
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I wanted a weekend get away. I stayed at this hotel and it was a very nice stay. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff we easy to talk to and was helpful. I will be staying here whenever I return to morristown

Room Tip: try one of the renovated rooms
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
John B, Manager at Days Inn Morristown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for your recent stay at Days Inn Morristown. We strive to provide the best customer service and the best rooms. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have stayed at this hotel so many times I can't count. To be treated so terrible was a surprise. I paid by cash, and my stay was shortened, and I was told that I couldn't get a refund. They do not refund when someone pays by cash. This was the owner's wife telling me this. Also, lied to my face an told me the Manager was out of town. So let this hotel keep their no cash refunds policy, and i will stay elsewhere. There are plenty of other hotels in Morristown. I believe their policy is against the law. But its a US law so maybe they feel it doesn't count.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

I am sorry you had a bad experience here. It is our policy to not refund cash. We do not keep a large amount of cash on hand. We offered a refund by check which could have been given right then. Also a refund by CC would have been possible to. I hope you will choose to come back and stay with us. Thanks

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I Stayed here at the Morristown days inn and it was by far one of my top stays of all times. All newly renovated and remodeled rooms. Very clean and comfortable.outstanding customer service and friendly staff. Two thumbs up.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Bad bad bad.. Reserved and paid for our 3 rooms at 50 dollars a room. Got there didn't have our 3rd room after arguing we finally got our 3rd room! Charged us 400 something dollars after we had done paid. Did NOTHING to help us! Rooms were ok.. Not the best! After getting back to our home town checked out bank statement we were charged EXTRA without any notification! Tried to call and I got hung up on NOT once NOT twice but three times after I asked why I was charged extra! Finally the man starting going off on me which is soooo far for professional. Asked me for all my info then began to tell me he can't help me I have to call back in the morning to speak with a manger ???? Then why ask for my info if you can't help me?? There is NO excuse to be so rude !! You are running a business, you sure won't get any business with that attitude! NEVER again will I stay here! I've never been so disrespected by anyone let alone a person running a business! I will be reporting this to the BBB. This is just unacceptable!

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Kayla_Troutt
John B, Manager at Days Inn Morristown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

I am sorry you experienced some problems with your stay. If you would contact me I would be more than happy to try to sort them out. Thanks