Hampton Inn Morristown
Econo Lodge(Morristown)
Motel 6 Morristown(Morristown)
Parkway Inn(Morristown)
View Hotel
All reviewssmall townnicest hoteloff the beaten pathcarson newman universitynice hotelbeautiful lobbyroom was largeoatmealbed was comfortablewaffle housevery pleasant stayfront desk stafffree breakfastbusiness tripwould highly recommend this hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulvisiting family
Reviewed 12 June 2014

The standard of Hampton inns is upheld here. We sought out a Hampton based on where we were while traveling through Tennessee. A little further than I would have liked to go off the interstate but the lodging and amenities are exactly what I've come to expect from Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Booked this hotel when in Morristown for a wedding. The overall appearance of this hotel is excellent - very clean and neat and nicely done! All common areas were clean and well decorated. The rooms are spacious and clean and the beds are some of the most comfortable I've slept on. Everyone we met on staff seemed to be very friendly and helpful. I am usually unable to sleep at a hotel due to the A/C unit, but this one caused me no problems. I will definitely stay here again when I visit family! It is VERY clean!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This was a very nice hotel. The lobby is attractive, the rooms are large and comfortable and clean. Both people we met behind the desk were friendly and helpful. Breakfast had a large selection and was delicious.

There are no refrigerators or microwaves in the rooms. I think there should at least be a mini-fridge in each room. But that is absolutely the only suggestion I can make. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Everything was very nice. The room was comfortable and I love the beds, that is the best part of the room. Small refirg and microwave is a extra treat to have in the room. Would recommend this place to any one in that area of TN.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I could not ask for better accommodations at any price. The room was clean and well-serviced and the staff extremely helpful in all aspects of my stay. I would recommend this hotel without reservation of any kind for anyone staying in the Morristown area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo