“Older but nice”

Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Morristown
Maiden NC
“Older but nice”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We stayed at this location for 3 nights March 20th through 23, we chose it because my daughter was having our second grandson and it was within a short 2+ mile drive to the Hospital. I was a little nervous because of the review about hot water.. but it ended up not being a problem for us.. we had plenty. My youngest daughter, grandson and I stayed, I am always leery when traveling with just the kids.. I had no problem feeling safe at this location. The indoor pool was a wonderful bonus esp. with the kids. The Breakfast was the standard Choice Hotel fare and the coffee was plentiful. The rooms are a bit dated but very large it more than accommodated the 3 of us even with the mass quantities of things my daughter sent with my grandson, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful.. the cleaning could have been better(dust on some of the furniture and the sweeper needed ran better around the air conditioning unit).. but the sheets on the bed were very clean and fresh and the towels were not the standard sand paper towels lol they were fairly plush.. the bathroom was clean and well stocked. There is an Ingles grocery less than a mile away ditto for K-Mart and almost any kind of food place you can imagine. It was overall a pleasant experience and the value for the money spent per night was great! We would stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask them to double check your room for cleanliness.. The staff is very nice.. Don't expect a 5 s...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Jackson
Reviewed 4 March 2012

We got there Friday and took freezing cold showers for all 3 days we were there. After speaking to Sam, the manager he was thinking of putting a second water heater in, but not sure if it would help. He thinks his guests need to plan out their showers with the other guests so we can have hot water. Really!! It was horrible! I still have such a chill from the ice cold shower, along with my husband and son. I paid the extra money and didn't go with a cheap hotel, as not to have these issues! I would not recommend this hotel unless your are in need of a cold shower!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends

Travellers are raving about these Morristown hotels

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 9 February 2012

If you're staying in Morristown most likely your on business. This is a very nice clean hotel that is 100% non-smoking. The staff was very helpful, the rooms squared away and the value was good. The breakfast was the trditional type you'd expect for this type chain. I would recommend for a good nights rest.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Gene63
Lenoir, North Carolina
Reviewed 11 January 2012

Motel is a about average for a Comfort Suites. Staff was helpful and prompt with check in. Facility was very clean and well kept. Some of the wallpaper in the breakfast area is torn and does need replacing.

The breakfast was good with precooked eggs, biscuits and the usual cereal and muffins. Did not see an attendant in the food area, but there were only about 6 guests eating. The food was well stocked.

I would recommend this to travelers.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank stalprint
New Orleans, LA
Reviewed 25 December 2011

I almost overspend $175 on a work week of room rent by reading (and trusting) another review about this motel. Instead, I went there and was very pleasantly suprised. Great clean room, Great Staff attitude. If you have ever enjoyed the quality and value of the Comfort Suite chain (and I travel 40 weeks per year); this hotel is no exception. I heartly recommend it.

Rob from Texas

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Rob L
La Plata, Missouri
Reviewed 31 August 2011

We were on a family vacation and stopped at this Comfort Suites. I will not stay at another Comfort Suites anywhere. First the ice machine on the bottom floor did not work so to get Ice you had to go upstairs. Then the air conditioner did not work right. We were told that sometimes the bed gets too close to it. You couldn't walk between the bed and it. We had to pack up and be moved upstairs. We went from Queen size beds to full. The furniture was broke down.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Neva A
GeneralMgr34, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, 17 September 2011
I am sorry for your stay. However, in the event that our AC, or heat does not work right and there is a complaint about it, we do move rooms for the guest to be happy and comfortable, which sounds like you had that problem taken care of. Our ice machines are located on the 2nd and 3rd floor, and you should have been informed of that upon arrival. As far as the queen beds to full beds transition, we do not have full beds here, so I am quite positive you were moved to the same type of room you reserved. In closing, we are a business and we do not know when our rooms are not up to standard, because we do not stay in those rooms. Because of great and loyal customers like yourself we know of these faults, as well as the rest of the world.

Sam GM
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 10 August 2011

I was in town for a family reunion and stayed 4 nights here. I read the reviews and was scared to give it a shot, but I am glad I did. Great customer service, nice clean rooms, awesome location, and good breakfast. The best bonus was the free gym membership while staying with them at a local Rush Gym! They also have a nice indoor pool that the kids loved. When I come back next year, we will stay again!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank BusyLady84
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morristown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites College Square
#1 of 8 in Dandridge
Scottish Inns Morristown
Scottish Inns Morristown
#12 of 12 in Morristown

Been to Quality Suites? Share your experiences!