“Filthy”
Review of Quality Suites

Quality Suites
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Morristown
Reviewed 18 October 2012

After good stays in other Comfort locations, we checked into this one (suites only, so supposedly good) one afternoon. well, there is à couch, but with little space for suitcases, they must be placed on THE couch. THE bed hardly leaves any room to get in on THE far end, which is why à vacuüm cleaner never gets there. It is filthy there, really filthy. Also the two chairs have not been hoovered for months, plus there was à black hair in my bed. When reporting this to the front office, all the clerk could say was that another guest had not made any complaints. Did I want another room? No thank you, I just want the filth cleaned. Amateurs, not professionals at work here. Choose another hotel in Morristown, there are plenty of them.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank acwNederland
GeneralMgr34, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2012

Thanks for staying with us at comfort suites for two nights.your review give our staff more opportunitye to work hard in every corner of hotel.Guest like you teach our staff that always look for small things that make most impack on our hotels.we are trying hard to work with our housekepping staff for improvement everyday.Please accept our apology.our commitment to guest satisfcation is number one priority.We look forward to serving you in the future.
Thanks for considering our hotel for your stay.
GM

Reviewed 6 September 2012

I don't know what these people are talking about. I was scared at first but I wasn't gonna give 140.00 a night next door so i tried it..it could use some updates, but my room ws clean, breakfast was great and staff was awesome! Suzanne and Joseph was very helpful! I'd def stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2012

This hotel needs overhaul. Carpets bad furniture and poor shape. Everthing needs done. Call Gordon Ramsey for Hotel Hell Please. There are other Hotels in area just check Hampton or Holiday Inn express. This is probably the oldest hotel in this area. Really needs entire upgrade on rooms. Floors. Everywhere. If you look outside the back looks like 3rd floor going to fall maybe termites dont know. But building buckling out back and windows on all 3 floors. Very scarry to see. I used to live in Morristown and we stayed there before and dont remember it being so out of sorts. Please corporate Comfort Suites you need to send someone to check this property out. Someone could get hurt. We loved to stay there before for the Indoor pool for kids. But not again till fixed.

Room Tip: Make sure you stay at Holiday Inn Express or Hampton Inn sorry comfort needs help,
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank CLT2000
GeneralMgr34, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2012

We're sorry that you feel that your stay was not a good one with us. Unfortunatly the building is older and some things do need to be repaired. These things take time and money and will be replaced and repaired in due time. We weren't aware you were unhappy. Nothing during your four night stay here with us was reported to the front desk so that we could make your stay more comfortable. Please stay with us agian in the future and if you have any problems please feel free to report them to our front desk staff so that we may fix and or accomadate these things to make your stay more plesant. Thank you agian for visiting us and we appreciate your stay in our jaccuzi suite for four nights.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

With my three daughters in tow, we arrived after reading all the great reviews expecting a clean room to rest in after a long day traveling. What we found was not acceptable in many, many different aspects. NOTE: I am NOT a clean freak with high expectations!!! That being said: 1)when we opened the door it was dark, damp,and had a musty odor 2) the room was warm, ac didn't seem to be working when I checked it. 3) visible blood or chocolate stains on both duvets, bed skirts, pillows, walls 4)the couch looked filthy and broken down in the middle 5) the lid to the ICE BUCKET, of all things, was nasty with some oily type substance that looked to be maybe molded food??? 6)the walls looked to have had previous holes that were poorly patched. 7)carpet had visible stains on them. We turned around and politely let the desk clerk know. He said he could show us another room. I declined, it was obvious this was the norm for this establishment. I had three kids to feed, and bathe and it was already 6pm. I will NEVER return to ANY comfort suites!!!!

Room Tip: Do NOT stay here I wish we had taken pictures to show!!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Kathleen L
Reviewed 1 July 2012

This hotel went out of their way to accommodate our group that was stuck without lodging. Very friendly, and I can't say enough how good they were to us..

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 June 2012

I found myself, 5 small dogs and 17 other friends stranded without a place to stay the weekend of june 22. Having called comfort suites with our need for several room's.. not only did they give us all a great group rate.. they took in our pets and took care of our every need!!! Special thanks to Margret and Angel! !! Clean rooms.. good breakfast and excellent service

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 29 June 2012

I was with a group of 15 people who had moved from one location (very bad place to stay) to the Comfort Suites. They were excellent. They manage to provide us with 9 rooms at 11AM on less than 1 hour notice, including 3 rooms for pets. They allowed us to use the breakfast room to sit around in after breakfast hours including we did a cook out and used the room for a group dining room. Staff was very helpful and willing to go the "extra mile" to ensure we had a good experience. While the room and furnishings are not shiney new, they are clean, well stocked, and well maintained. I would be happy to stay with them again and will if I am in the Morristown area.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends

We were very pleased you chose to stay with us and were more than happy to accomidate you! You were all very plesant and a wonderful group of people, we hope you will stay with us in the future!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Morristown
Best Western Plus Morristown Conference Center Hotel
#2 of 8 in Dandridge
Scottish Inns Morristown
Scottish Inns Morristown
#12 of 12 in Morristown

Been to Quality Suites? Share your experiences!