“One of the best hotel in morristown”
Review of Quality Suites

Quality Suites
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Morristown
Knoxville, Tennessee
“One of the best hotel in morristown”
Reviewed 16 August 2010

good combination of value and price.Great hot Breakfast.Indoor pool was very nice.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Metro Atlanta
Reviewed 24 January 2008

I was passing through the area, and stopped at the Hampton Inn next door, but it was sold out, so I was told to try the Comfort Suites next door, as it was owned by the same person/company. I did, and got a room for $77.39+tax. The outside of the property was fine, and the interior was fine, but the room itself was showing it's age. I've stayed in much worse, but I missed the consistent standards I usually see at Hampton Inns. I've stayed at some Comfort properties and had a fabulous experience, but the inconsistency from one property to another has made me shy from them somewhat.
like I said, the room was showing it's age, but it was clean. For the money, it was fair, I believe.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Dated rooms
  • Stayed January 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Alpharetta, Georgia
Reviewed 11 April 2007

We were in Morristown for a basketball tournament and our coach had reserved a block of rooms so my daughter wanted to stay with her teamates. The room smelled of mildew and you could see mold in the airconditioner. If you have allergies beware! The free continental breakfast was ok. The pool area was clean. For the price ($75 per night) it should have been better. Next time we play there we will check out other local hotels.

• Liked — Located close to out sporting event.
  • Disliked — Mold and mildew!
  • Stayed April 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
1 Thank jbyrd
GeneralMgr34, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, 2 July 2011
Again, I apoligize for the stay here. This was before my time, and I can assure you these problems have been addressed. We try our best to have a clean, and safe place for your family.

Sam GM

Travellers are raving about these Morristown hotels

Charles Town West Virginia
Reviewed 24 June 2006

Having grown up in Morristown, I was very pleased to see a new hotel built when my wife and I came in to visit my parents and family. For our next visit, over Thanksgiving, we choose to stay at the Comfort Suites and couldn't have been much more disappointed.

We first went through a mix-up with the rooms and ended up with rooms for us and our children on opposite sides of the hotel - no way to obtain rooms side by side or even in the same hall. The kids were young teenagers at the time and capable of using common sense, but it would have been a little less worrisome if they were nearby.

The indoor pool wasn't available for use by the kids (the only indoor pool in town and another attractive feature, we thought, when we made the reservation). We were never able to learn why the pool was out of service.

Through the course of our four night stay, the room termperatures could not be moderated, constantly going from very hot to warm and back to very hot. The fire alarm went off three times in one night - the night desk clerk said it was due to humidity - and the mattress on our bed (a supposedly new mattress) was of such poor quality that I slept on the sofa the last two nights.

Lastly, the staff just didn't seem interested - the place wasn't cleaned well and the desk staff didn't bother to help us with requests (like extra pillows to try to handle the poor matress). I ended up chasing down a woman going into the linen closet one day just to get a couple of extra pillows.

We've since stayed at the Holiday Inn or the Hampton Inn, both a few blocks down the street.

• Stayed November 2003
2 Thank TravelingCharlie
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 March 2006

hope the owners are reading this. Clean the rugs and
update the paint. Mostly needs to be refurbished.

Stayed February 2006
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Kanab, Utah
Reviewed 18 January 2006

We stayed at the Comfort Suites in Morristown, TN for one Saturday night and it could have been better.
We had to change rooms two times because:
1. We had reserved a king, non-smoking, top floor room and they put us in a ground floor, smoking room, even though the hotel seemed empty.
2. The door to our room would not lock.
A few room problems were: a broken fridge handle, a broken wall heater control panel, a broken curtain rod, had to run the shower faucet for 10 minutes before we got hot water, no extra pillows as we requested, breakfast was bland and they ran out of plastic utensils.
The carpet and elevator were a bit dirty.
Would probably try out the Hampton Inn next time and give this one a miss.

• Stayed January 2006
3 Thank lilliehobbes
Birmingham,AL
Reviewed 10 June 2004

Booked this online for the great rate. Nice new facility with all the amenities promised. All requests honored even though they were sold out for the evening. Good breakfast. Would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2004
4 Thank TravelnowBirmingham
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morristown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites College Square
#1 of 8 in Dandridge
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#2 of 8 in Dandridge

Been to Quality Suites? Share your experiences!