“Don't let the truck fool you - this is an awesome burger!”
Review of Crazy Good Burgers - CLOSED

Crazy Good Burgers
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I live in Jefferson City and this is definitely the best burger for miles around us. Today, I had the special burger, but the original burger is very good too. You can tell the beef is fresh and high quality - way better than a fast-food chain burger. The tomatoes and lettuce are refreshing -- you can tell they are local produce as well.

If you haven't been, it works like a mobile drive-thru. It will take a little longer than a fast-food drive-thru, but its' real food made by real people :) You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 24 August 2013

We lived in Newport, about 30 miles from Crazy Good Burger, we will drive there just to eat, it's that good.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

On business travels through Morristown so I looked up restaurant ratings on tripadvisor.com. I asked the hotel clerk where Crazy Good Burgers was located...and she told me they are usually located just down the road in the parking lot? That when I figured out it was a food truck! I passed by the food truck the next day and stopped by. I ordered a plain burger, fries, and lemon aid. The burger (ground sirloin and another good cut of meat that I can't recall at this ten seconds) was crisp on the outside and juicy on the inside topped with crisp, cold lettuce, onions, pickles, and tomato...great on the taste buds. Fries were fresh. Lemon aid was tart and sweet! Great job Crazy Good Burgers!

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Been wanting to try this place for awhile, but it is not real close to home. We had to go get service on our truck, so..... lets have Crazy Good Burger for lunch!! OMG!! This is the best burger I've ever eaten! Service is awesome & fast. They even bring it out to your vehicle. Hey, all you need is a shade tree to sit under to eat! We will be making the trip back to Morristown for these burgers!!!!

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Never tried a better burger in my life!!! And the customer service is thur the roof! I'm all about customer service and all though its a bit pricey, great customer service will keep bringing me back!!