“Crazy Good cheeseburger is crazy good!”
Review of Crazy Good Burgers - CLOSED

Crazy Good Burgers
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
“Crazy Good cheeseburger is crazy good!”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Quality fresh ground meat makes this burger one to go back for again & again. Fries have nice seasoning. Fast friendly service. My new designated stop for a cheeseburger fix.

• Visited November 2013

Greeneville, Tennessee, United States
“Best burger ever”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

My mother and I made a trip to Morristown and decided to try Crazy Good Burgers and I'm happy we did. Best burger ever..........

Jacksonville, Florida
“Great Burgers and fries”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Had to try this truck because of the good reviews. I wasn't let down :) Great hand made burgers and fries. Just pull up to the truck and wait in your car and they come out to take your order and bring it back to you. I'll definitely get a burger from this place on my next visit.

• Visited September 2013
“Great burger experience from a truck”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Worth stopping for and experiencing, jalapeño burger very good; we live in a land of food trucks (soFla) but this truck can compete. Wouldn't drive 30miles but I would stop again if I was near.

Jefferson City, Tennessee
“Don't let the truck fool you - this is an awesome burger!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I live in Jefferson City and this is definitely the best burger for miles around us. Today, I had the special burger, but the original burger is very good too. You can tell the beef is fresh and high quality - way better than a fast-food chain burger. The tomatoes and lettuce are refreshing -- you can tell they are local produce as well.

If you haven't been, it works like a mobile drive-thru. It will take a little longer than a fast-food drive-thru, but its' real food made by real people :) You will not be disappointed!