“Great place to stay!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites College Square
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Morristown
Reviewed 3 July 2013

On our trip from Pennsylvania to Texas We stayed one day there. It was very profetional and friendly service. The room service, pool, loby, breakfast ...-excellent.
Very beautiful area outside, where you can spend some time to read a book and enjoying watching fauntent, big parking space.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Marynabelt
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites College Square

Reviewed 21 June 2013

This is my first stay at a Holiday Inn Express in a very long time. I was impressed with the overall property - modern decor, very clean, plenty of convenient parking. The desk attendants were very helpful when I checked in - offered a restaurant recommendation for a late lunch. The breakfast was very substantial - eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy in addition to the typical fruit/cereal/pastries - and the attendant was welcoming and attentive. Great shower. Appreciated having both wired and wireless internet options. Even though the property is adjacent to a major highway, it was very quiet. There are no restaurants in the immediate area, but shopping, restaurants, etc are within two driving blocks of the property. I would definitely stay here again if I returned to Morristown.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank TNbeachbum75
Reviewed 16 May 2013

I was once again on the road last week. This time I was in Morristown TN, I always stay at the Holiday Inn Express. I like this chain very much and it helps that the office where I had to be is only about a block from the hotel. This hotel provides a breakfast. It was also noted to be busy,again judging by the parking lot but the hotel itself was very quiet. There was no noise.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank frances anne h
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Definitely the best place to stay in morristown me and my fiancé booked a suite and it was awesome. I do wish we could've stayed on the forth floor but the second was also great. The rate was great and it was worth every penny. Actually wish I stayed longer .

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AND WILL GO BACK

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Take a relatively new property, well-maintained and cleaned, and add super-friendly front desk service, and you get the Holiday Inn Express-Morristown. They just hit all the right marks for an enjoyable and efficient stay. Hats off to management . . . they know the simple formula for a great experience.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Nothing good/nothing bad just on track with the brand management. The only suggestion i would give is because i checked in at 5PM the attendant could have offered dinner suggestions or a list of local restaurants. When I came back down in order to leave to go to dinner she was tied up and looked like it would be a while.
The recommendation would have taken the customer service level over the top or very good.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I stayed in several HIE over the past 7 days. This one was on target with the brand experience. The staff is immensely friendly. My only suggestions for improvement would be: more than just strawberry flavor in the yogurt selection, ask housekeeping to please not have the door slam on the silver door opener thingy when going in and out of rooms to clean them. Its quite noisy and your walls vibrate if you are in the room next door especially since they start @ 9am and wipe the room walls. I would have left an excellent rating but my walls had to many stains and splashes of coffee/coke? It takes away from all your new furnishings. As a biz traveler, good location right off interstate, mall nearby, if you are light sleeper you may want to ask for room not facing interstate.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morristown
Best Western Plus Morristown Conference Center Hotel
#1 of 8 in Dandridge
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 2 in Bulls Gap

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites College Square? Share your experiences!