Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites College Square
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Morristown
Michigan
“Very Nice”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We had a very nice stay. The gentleman at the front desk on the evening of our visit was more than friendly and informative. He was extremely kind. The room was clean. the entire establishment was quiet, clean and nicely decorated. The pool area is nice but no hot tub which was unfortunate. The breakfast was very good and the morning staff were friendly. You feel safe here and it is very comfortable.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Forest, Virginia
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

This HI Express is really nice and like new. The staff here is first class. They are all cheerful, polite and helpful. The rooms are spacious and clean. My only complaints were minor. The mattress pad between the fitted sheet and the mattress was like sandpaper. Also, the workout room has equipment that wasn't functioning which was also mentioned in previous reviews. Other than those issues, all was good.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Fort Mill, South Carolina
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this property over the weekend. Staff is friendly and the hotel is clean. Internet connectivity was strong. Breakfast buffet was well stocked and the hot food was hot. Used the business center to print my boarding pass bad the computer and printer worked well. Would stay here again.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Pikeville, Kentucky
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Stayed at this establishment this past weekend. Upon check in the attendant was explaining to the patrons ahead of us that they had increased the prices that weekend due to the Bristol race, however, due to lack of occupancies in the Tri-City area they put them back to their normal rate?? Seriously!?!? Room was clean, bed comfy, however, the ac never cooled the room down, it was stuffy in the room which made it uncomfortable to sleep. Also, went down to work-out room, two treadmills both of which were out of order, and a bicycle which did work.:( Breakfast was ok, would have like to have had more fresh fruit -- only bananas.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites College Square, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear Maria S,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is unfortunate to see you did not fully enjoy your time at the hotel. We take all of the reviews we receive very seriously as they allow us to identify areas that may benefit from additional attention. We have shared your comments with the staff and we’re confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Adrian D
Case Manager
IHGCare
Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This property is well-kept and fairly new. The staff is friendly and efficient. The breakfast is standard, but the orange juice stands out because it has a higher concentration of juice than the usual, watered-down fare. It will pay to book early as the place is often fully reserved. I will return.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Letcher County,Ky.
Reviewed 6 October 2013

My husband and I just returned from Morristown yesterday. After searching for a good place to stay, I chose the Holiday Inn Express, and I'm happy that I did. From the time we checked in until we left, our stay was pleasant. Check in was fast and easy, and our room was clean and fresh. We had a king size bed and there was plenty of space in the room to be comfy. The bathroom was spacious also.Breakfast consisted of gravy, biscuits, sausage, and an egg and cheese omelette. There was also fresh fruit, pancakes, cereal, cinnamon rolls, muffins and bagels. I was impressed with the service we received. This hotel is just a bit more expensive than some of the lower class hotels in the area, but cleanliness is my top priority so it was well worth it.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank carli66
Chattanooga, TN
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I was attending a conference nearby and had booked my room far in advance, but when I arrived I found I had requested the wrong dates, and this night the hotel was totally full. One of my friends who was also attending offered to share her room with me, which was extremely nice, but I was upset that my mistake would inconvenience her. The woman at the front desk was wonderful--though there was nothing then, she called me at the conference hours later to tell me that she was holding an unclaimed room for me. I was able to check in when I returned and have my own room during the conference after all! Then I discovered I had forgotten my toothbrush (where is my brain?), so the front desk gave me one. They totally saved me from myself!
The room was great, the buffet breakfast was yummy, the location was nice (we did a little after-dinner walk every day), but it's the friendly staff that I will remember most from this stay. Highly recommend.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank ChattaChick
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morristown
Best Western Plus Morristown Conference Center Hotel
#12 of 12 in Morristown
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 2 in Bulls Gap

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites College Square? Share your experiences!