“Morristown's best”

Dining options: Reservations
Morristown, Tennessee
“Morristown's best”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The food is always good, the staff is great. The best place to have a nice quiet dinner after a stress day at work.

• Visited April 2014

Randolph, New Jersey
“I've Been Coming Here for 20 + years”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I was born in Tennessee and my family always goes here and has been for years. I grew up in New Jersey and every time I am visiting my grandparents I come here for the soup and salad bar which is excellent. George and his wife know of my family very well and are very hospitable when we are there. I've always loved this place and will continue to come back when I am in town.
Jessica Fuller NJ

• Visited March 2014
Newport, TN
“A Dutch Treat?”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My husband happened to be in Morristown for a doctors appointment and we decided to do a early dinner there. It was the second time we had ate there, the first being a anniversary several years before. The food was excellent and portions generous. I had the chopped steak he had the spaghetti. It was quiet and private and delicious.

• Visited September 2013
Morristown, Tennessee
“Great food!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

If you like a nice quiet place to have a good meal, this is the place. They have great food and service. My favorite meal here is the Spaghetti with meat sauce. I have tried other items on the menu that were also good.

• Visited December 2013
texas
“Nice Local Spot but not really Impressed”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

We went for lunch and thought we were going to find meat & potatoes but only sandwiches, salad bar, and maybe 6 plated offerings - all in the $8 - $10 range. I had a hamburger which was very good. Onion rings so/so. Husband said salad bar was small but fresh. He tried all three soups available and they were pretty bland. Probably won't go back for lunch; might give them another try at dinnertime next time in town. Good service, clean restaurant.

• Visited February 2014