This hotel has everything well decorated rooms with everything you need. Always very clean with good quality sheets and towels. It has beautiful mountain views to watch the most magnificent sunsets from the luxurious spa on your balcony to soothe the tried skiing legs. It cannot be any closer to the ski lift which is just outside the door as well as having the supermarket downstairs and the ticket sales and other retail outlets on your door step. Great Bazaar restaurant for dining and Stingray bar right downstairs it can't get any better than this. Have stayed here for the second time and will keep coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- QT Falls Creek Resort sits snugly at the base of the main ski runs, uninterrupted views of which can be taken in from the fresh 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments on offer. If you are looking to pimp your trip, perhaps our decadent penthouse options are the perfect pad for your adventure to the snow.Sit on your private balcony and plan your day on the slopes as you look out over the valley, mountains, and ski fields. Luxuriate in spaQ Day Spa and experience the acclaimed modern dining experience offered at Bazaar Marketplace.Strap on your skis at QT Falls Creek Resort. The party hub of the southern slopes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your QT Falls Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quay West Resort & Spa Falls Creek Hotel Falls Creek
- Quay West Resort And Spa Falls Creek