“The worst motel stay I have ever had”
Review of Beach Motor Inn

Beach Motor Inn
Beach Motor Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Frankston
Reviewed 2 November 2013

To make this brief, the manager and his wife were extremely rude, the car parking is a problem, the room was dirty. I scratched most of the night and did not sleep well at all due to a man and woman swearing at each other at 2.30am and three drunks outside the next room at 3am in the morning.The shower floor is slippery, the walls are stained, the side tables are also stained and marked. I recommend sleeping in your car if this is the only motel available

Room Tip: Easy, stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Susan3197
There are newer reviews for Beach Motor Inn

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Very disappointing... where do I start?
A very tight and limited carpark wasn't a great start and then upstairs on a very old staircase and a very dilapidated walkway didn't improve things...
Then to the room ... what a continued array of disappointment! The room was extremely tired and had a feeling of being extremely dilapidated. Then to the noisy air-conditioner with a very noisy bird nesting in there early in the morning!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Jeff W
Reviewed 26 March 2013

We were desperate for a room the day before IM Melbourne. 1km away from the starting line. We got the Family room for AUD$130. 2 queen size beds & double-decker single beds. Kitchen w stove top & microwave. Comes with parking & foc wifi. Large CD TV, jug and toaster.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank purrjen
Reviewed 12 March 2013

no no no no no!!! My boyfriend and I went there for a weekend to catch up and as everything was booked out we had to go here. Thinking and hoping we may be lucky staying here, I have got to say we were not. The only good thing about the place was its air-conditioning, the wifi and that they printed my plane ticket off for me. Apart from that well we had a friken MOUSE is our room and we saw it running around at night and I can tell you we got no sleep that night. The bed wasn't attached to the wall so just sitting on top leaning back was a tricky task as it would gradually roll away to the middle of the room. There were bugs running around and seriously A MOUSE which just made everything in the room feel dirty.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jen L
Reviewed 4 December 2012

Room was okay in size and comfortable. Large LCD TV, microwave, jug, toaster etc. The motel is showing its age but is clean and well maintained. Large shopping centre within short walking distance and well positioned for an easy drive to Melbourne.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 30
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TassieRetired
Reviewed 25 April 2012

First thing stated at reception was 'DON'T BE NOISEY' from the unpleasant manager. The upstairs room was dirty, mould in the shower and on the shower curtain rail. The UDL milk was off. there were discarded used needles on the roof of the 1st floor. NEVER AGAIN!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank Len C
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Stayed here all the time. All the rooms are clean and tidy, definitely No Bed Bugs. The location is great and accessible to all the shops which i always love to go. The manager was so helpful and approachable that anytime i need something, they are always there for us. The rooms has cooking facilities so i can cook anytime I want. I have no car so its very convenient to stroll to the beach which is nearby the hotel. I always go away with my kids every school holiday and stay in a motel but I will never stay anywhere else than this motel because I get value of my money. I highly recommend The Beach Motor Inn for its excellent customer service and a perfect place to go to.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank teresita e
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frankston
Best Western Plus Brooklands Of Mornington
Quest Frankston
Quest Frankston
#1 of 6 in Frankston
Quest Frankston on the Bay

Been to Beach Motor Inn? Share your experiences!