Halls Gap Gardens Caravan Park
D'Altons Resort(Halls Gap)(Great Value!)
US$97
Very Good 4/5
US$79
US$74
Great 4.5/5
Halls Gap Motel(Halls Gap)(Great Value!)
US$82
Great 4.5/5
Kookaburra Motor Lodge(Halls Gap)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$86
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Mountain View Motor Inn & Holiday Lodge(Halls Gap)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$86
  • Pool
Gariwerd Motel(Halls Gap)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$98
Priceline
Very Good 4/5
No availability for your dates from our partners
Excellent 5/5
    No availability for your dates from our partners
    Good 3.5/5
    All reviewssmall dogoff leashnew ownersgreat caravan parkspa cabinclean tidybusy weekendbeautiful surroundsfire pitthese cabinshighly recommend this parkowners and staffextra blanketspowered siteenjoyed our stayshort walkschool holidays
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 12 March 2013

We spent two nights in a family cabin 11 months into a family trip around Australia and just loved it. I admit our expectations were low because it was so reasonably priced. However the staff were lovely and our cabin was fabulous. Much roomier than we expected and overlooking a peaceful clearing on the edge of the bush that simply teemed with wildlife. The bathroom products were also a lovely and unexpected touch at this price point. Lots of Emu, a resident mob of grey kangaroos (loved watching their family interactions), rowdy gangs of sulphur crested cockatoos at sunset, kookaburras, wrens, parrots and even a shy doe and her fawn. All from our little verandah. Highly recommended. As is the Indian takeaway from the fabulously Bollywood place down the road ( on the way to the Cultural Centre). Only thing to be aware of is that Internet and mobile coverage is very limited.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
    1  Thank Eliza C
    Reviewed 8 February 2013

My husband and I have just spent six nights staying on a powered site with our two golden retrievers. Relatives were staying in a powered site alongside ours. We absolutely loved it. As soon as we arrived we were welcomed by emus who came to investigate who had just arrived. Very interesting for our dogs who had never been 'up close and personal' with emus or kangaroos (which were always in site and came in very close of an evening). The downside of all this wildlife is of course that there are a lot of droppings in the park but with wildlife roaming all the time this has to be expected and accepted. The toilet block is dated but clean. Good pedestrian footpath/cycle path into the centre of Halls Gap. Also short walk to local pub, selling good food, where we were able to sit out on the deck with our dogs. The site was very dark of night, which I found a bit frightening when I went to the toilet block as I couldn't see the kangaroos but could sometimes hear them hopping about. Will definately visit this friendly park again.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
    3  Thank Spriggers
    Reviewed 25 October 2012

Took a 'deluxe' room and at first glance it looked clean and comfortable. However mattress had so little padding you could feel the springs so unable to sleep the first night, I got a blanket from the wardrobe to put under the sheet. The blanket was filthy and pulling the sheet back revealed a pool of blood on the mattress protector. Pillows were either flat or lumpy and friends in another cabin said their pillows were smelly as well. The grout between the tiles in the bathroom was black with mould. A fair way out of town but friendly birds. Very poor value for money.

• Stayed: October 2012
    4  Thank Mark C
    Reviewed 25 October 2012

My wife and I along with our Golder Retreiver "Toby" stayed for 10 beautiful days at this location in October 2012. We enjoyed a campfire every night along with the necessary refreshment while the Emus and Kangaroos wandered around nearby. The staff were excellent and could not do enough for you even the the point a 13 yr old 'Drew" looks after your dog for a modest fee if you want to go into any areas of the Grampians where you can't take your dog or even wander a short stroll down to the Pub for a meal. P.S. Keep up the great work guys and gals and we will see you next time. "Drew" Toby says........ "Woof."

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
    5  Thank colbenoaks
    Reviewed 22 October 2012

We arrived on a Thurday afternoon and was greeted by a lovely friendly lady who organised our large party of guests. She was very helpful in proividing me with heaps of information. I was having difficulty reversing my caravan, so a gentleman came over and helped me back it up. The provided my wood and bin for buring as requested. Customer service was outstanding.
    Even thought the bathrooms and toliets were very clean they could do with being updated, however still very comfortable. I would come again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends