“awsom”
Review of The Pinnacle

The Pinnacle
Ranked #1 of 36 things to do in Halls Gap
Reviewed 19 July 2014

great view.the weather was a bit cold so rug up watch your step and wear appropriate foof wear and don't forget camera & binoculars

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I would say it was not easy and I am so proud that I made it till the end!! wohoooo!! Esp when I was wearing my converse and it was raining and windy on that day.

We parked at the wonderland carpark and took us 2.5 hours for the whole trip. Every effort paid off when you saw the spectacular view from the top.

Highly recommend!!

1  Thank Sophia L
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Was quiet a hike but the views are amazing, such a good family holiday. packed lunch and ate it at the top breath taking.

1  Thank Megz04222
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We hiked from Halls Gap township. It took us about 4 hours up and back. We are family of two adults and 3 children (12 - 16). Highlights were Venus baths (have bathed there in summer on prior trip), waterfall, Grand Canyon (awesome) and reaching top lookout. Came back by alternative path which was a bit more adventurous to start with but was fine after the first bit. Had a great time. Take water and food.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

What a walk! I thought I was fit until I did this walk! Anyone can do this walk but if you have knee issues, please dont try it. It was challenging for me.. I think because I was expecting a leisurely walk , it was not. I am not trying to scare off anyone, I managed to get to the top in 90 minutes. I saw old and young do it easily.. All I am saying is be prepared for a medium to hard walk.. you are walking on big huge boulders.. navigating your way through that.. carry water! I will be mentally more prepared next time .. I thought it was going to be a walk in the park, not really....but it is SO SO SO worth it! I am looking forward to the next time already....