“Authentic Thai”

Ranked #21 of 45 Restaurants in Hastings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We celebrated a family birthday dinner at Arada and I haven't stopped singing their praises since. The staff are courteous and efficient and incredibly friendly. The menu items were very reasonably priced and positively delicious. My favourite dish was definitely the Pad Thai. I'd recommend Arada to couples, families or business diners as the best dine in restaurant in Hastings.

3  Thank Lemonaide333

Reviewed 15 October 2012

Great Service, Fantastic Food, Wonderful atmosphere, wish it were closer to my home so that I could eat there more often

1  Thank Lee S
Reviewed 22 August 2012

The food was delicious, we enjoyed a prawn yellow curry and sweet and sour beef - both with a distinctive Thai flavour rather than the Chinese we often prefer. We had decided to give this restaurant another go after trying a year back but walking out after sitting forever without any attention. Again this time the initial service was bafflingly slowish; do the takeaway customers get priority? Also if they are going to charge a $4 corkage I would have thought that the bottle would be opened by the waiter and perhaps poured for you but we were left to our own devices. But the food once ordered didn't take too long.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

We have been meaning to try this restaurant for a little while as it is the only Thai restaurant in the local area. We thought the food was lovely. We ordered a selection of curries and starters to share and every dish was very tasty. The only disappointment was that the service was very slow. It appeared that there was only one waitress working the floor and they clearly needed another person serving. It took 20mins after our arrival before we were offered drinks and we had to find the waitress to ask if we could order. I think if they can get the service under control then this would be a great local restaurant.