“Lovely lunch”

Healesville Hotel
Ranked #9 of 51 Restaurants in Healesville
Price range: US$13 - US$28
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Old world charm with new world style, this classic country hotel is at the heart of the Yarra Valley. We are now offering great food, seven days of the week using the best of the season and region. Choose from a selection of smaller snacks and tastes to nibble on with your glass of local wine... Next, let us carve some of our famous K&B charcuterie; Italian parma ham, bresaola, Spanish salamis, and our house made pork, veal and pistachio terrine... served with crusty bread, little pickled vegetables and caper berries. Our kitchen are slow cooking local lamb shoulders for 12 hours... and roasting local Berkshire pork belly. Finish with Sophie's selection of perfectly ripened cheeses, hand picked from our copper cheese cabinet in our providore, Kitchen & Butcher. Our new menu also features hearty classic 'pub style' dishes to satisfy the hungriest diner.
Melbourne, Australia
“Lovely lunch”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

We booked at Quince (dining room of the Healesville Hotel) for a special birthday on Easter Sunday.

I love Quince, it's one of my favourite restaurants in Victoria. It hones in on local, seasonal produce cooked with respect and love.

We started with some bubbles from Helen's Hill - divine.

My meal was wonderful - just a few things that weren't up to it's usual high standards - my steak was a little tough and lacking flavour, my pork entree wasn't as crispy or soft as promised and my dessert a little rich and over-cherried!

I'll put all of that down to the staff looking and actin a little frazzled at the end if a long long weekend.

I'll be back - soon!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank CateHodder

Udaipur, India
“Great Pub Food”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

The food was very tasty and very generous and steaks cooked to your liking. The staff were very friendly.

Visited March 2013
Ferntree Gully, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Healesville Hotel”
Reviewed 9 March 2013

We enjoyed our meals, although my husband said that his steak could definetly have been more tender, it was not value for the money that was charged.

Visited October 2012
Healesville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed 22 February 2013

We eat there often mainly in the bar, we find the dining room is a bit pricey but great for a special occasion. Never disappointed. Great wine list and very good service.

• Visited January 2013
Tarneit, Australia
“Dinner”
Reviewed 22 February 2013

As I am a fussy eater I was a little worried but they cater for all tastes. Food was delicious and service was great.

Visited February 2013