“Yet Again Amazing”

RACV Healesville Country Club
Reviewed 10 November 2013

My wife and I stayed on a Saturday night while a major wedding was on we stayed for the idea of getting up early for a Ballon ride sadly it did not happen because of bad weather,that aside we had drinks in the main bar which was full because of the wedding but the standard did not change quick friendly attention.
Then to dinner in the main room i asked for something that was on the menu in the bistro but not in the main room no problems it was simply just done,My wives meal was outstanding with the steak I had was as I asked BLUE just beautifully prepared keeping in mind that a large wedding party was in the ballroom the food the wine and most important the staff/team just help make a great enjoyable dining experience. I have many meals of the years at the country club even back to the old club but this meal was simply the best we have had pricing at the club is good the wine list long the only item I would say is a few more club wines but that is a small item,we enjoyed and will return for another meal.We stayed in room looking at the lake very nice room 13#3.
I have not named any of the team because they all worked to make the night enjoyable.We are both members of the club.

Room Tip: facing the lake
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank obancas
There are newer reviews for RACV Healesville Country Club

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Firstly let me say right up front I am a member of the RACV Club, so the fact that this is one of the club's facilities is even more pleasing. Over the last 3 months my wife and I have had a luxurious lunch here and spent the afternoon simply enjoying the facilities. We have stayed for a weekend and played golf, enjoyed the pool and again the restaurants. On father's day my family took me to lunch here and again we were so happy with the food the level of service and the genuinely friendly and helpful staff.
The rooms here are really quite lovely with different views to the surrounding countryside, the buffet restaurant deserves a special mention here not because I love buffets but because of the quality control that the RACV club applies. I first noticed one of the chefs measuring the temperature of the hot dishes which I thought was a great comfort, but then I noticed that this was regularly done and any food not at the right temperature was removed and replaced. The RACV club has numerous facilities but this place is just special; the golf course is challenging but playable. Even if you are not a member of the Club you are welcomed here but be warned make a booking if you intend to stay for a weekend as the place is busy all year round.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank paulcardio
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We've just got homes from a weekend away at the RACV Healsville and I feel compelled to write a review. Everything was great. The resort is excellent, probably the best of the RACV resorts, very elegant, comfortable with extremely friendly staff. The Blue Tree Grill (main restaurant) was very good, short menu but very good food - we ate there two nights running. Only area for improvement is the wine list, not enough local Yarra Valley selection. We played golf both days, very challenging course, spectacular outlook.
The resort is situated close to town (walking distance) and a very easy drive to numerous great wineries.
Go there!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank susie0607
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Healesville Country Club for a work conference and the hospitality was amazing. Views were amazing, rooms were spacious and clean, breakfast was fresh and delicious and i will definitely recommend to have our conference there again next year.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank broxie
Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

We attended our friends wedding at the Healesville Club. I know the day should be all about the Bride & Groom but we had an unforgettable night. Not only did our friends have the perfect wedding day but we enjoyed amazing food and service through out the entire weekend. It's been a couple of months now and we are still raving about the wedding. Perfect weekend away!!!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Rooms were spotlessly clean and large and comfortable. would like to know the make of the mattresses - staff were very warm and obliging. Walks very scenic and well laid out and marked. Sporting facilities and gym were top notch. friends raved over the meals.

Room Tip: Request a room with a view
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hillyg44
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Stayed on an overnighter business two day conference.
This is the second time we have used this venue as it was ideal last time.
Once again perfect, 5 star accommodation and facilities.
Conference venue A1
Room A1 large and very well appointed
Gym Sauna and spa A1
Didn't have time to go outside as a bit damp and no time.
Back again next year.

Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Trouter1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Healesville
Yarra Valley Lodge
#1 of 21 in Healesville
The Grand Hotel Healesville
The Grand Hotel Healesville
#9 of 21 in Healesville

Been to RACV Healesville Country Club? Share your experiences!