“Great value” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Piaf Day Spa

Piaf Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Piaf Day Spa Healesville, Yarra Valley is situated approximately 1 hour from Melbourne. Set on 10 secluded acres of lush tree ferns & rainforest Piaf Day Spa Yarra Valley is located 5 mins from the Healesville township. Piaf Day Spa Yarra Valley specialises in massage, relaxation and luxury treatments for individuals, couples and small groups. Step into a magical world, surrounded by ancient rainforest ferns and tall peaceful gums in the Yarra Valley. Relax, refresh and rejuvenate as you experience luxurious facial, body and massage therapies in a tranquil environment where time stands still. Piaf Day Spa Yarra Valley - dreaming is just the beginning. Experience the ultimate Yarra Valley Pamper Packages in a tranquil rainforest location and luxury Yarra Valley Accommodation Packages with Day Spa Pamper Packages in the Yarra Valley.
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

Loved the experience, facial was the very relaxing and left my skin glowing felt great afterwards, spa was set amongst beautiful landscape. Will return.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank PrincessP56

Melbourne Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 126 helpful votes
“Fantastic treatments ...outstanding experience !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

We experienced a one hour relaxing massage and a one hour facial for sensitive skin and both were outstanding. We were greeted with glasses of water and lemongrass and ginger tea and these are served after the treatments too which is a lovely touch. As we are a couple we did not mind being in the same room and the only noise was the music and the bird noises outside. There were lovely warm blankets and the beds were heated too. The massage was the appropriate firmness and it was great to have the hot rock treatment included. The facial was excellent and a hand and head massage is included too. All the scrubs, moisturisers, the mask and cleansers were beautiful and each one was applied so well. Nicole was excellent and when we go back I will see if I can ask for her. Piaf is a little drive out of Healesville in beautiful surroundings so if you are looking for some pamper time this is the place to go. Their website has a detailed description of what is available. Thank you Piaf it was a great experience and we hope to be back one day soon.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank chocolatefriend
Australia
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“Professional”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2013

My daughter and I booked treatments during a holiday, and were surprised to be in a "couples" room for our treatment. The sound and movement of another therapist was a bit annoying to my relaxation - not that they weren't professional, because they absolutely were. Very high standard of massage though, couldn't fault it. I like to have a shower after a massage, or at least restyle my hair, but was unable to do so. Was discouraged from using a hairdryer as it would be too noisy for other clients. We had planned a full day sightseeing after our treatment, so had wanted to freshen up. I would have liked to be able to relax and enjoy the surroundings afterwards, but wasn't encouraged to. Professional, but not pampered

Visited February 2013
2 Thank AustraliaChris09
melbourne
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Lovely environment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2013

Lovely place set amidst nature, massage excellent. Was a little put off by young girls chit chatting to each other on our arrival. Didn't fit the ambience of be place. Apart from that a good experience.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank LoveubudMelbourne
Merimbula, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“AB FAB”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2012

We were heading off to Melbourne for a week and I spotted this Groupon voucher for 2 hours of pampering in the Yarra Valley at Healsville. So,after checking with my husband (like all good wives do :)) to see if we are staying anywhere near Healsville I hinted that 2 hours of pampering would be great after our road trip. You know, I would be more relaxed was my pitch to my husband. Well, to my surprised he shouted me this package :).

After winding through the narrow road amongst the tall trees just out of Healsville I entered the Piaf Day Spa which was set amongst ferns, tall trees and beautiful bushes. Nothing really flash to look at really but very relaxing.

Shoes off at the door, then shown into a bedroom where you change into a white robe. You place your belongings into a locked compartment which you are then given the key. A lovely cup of herbal tea and water to follow before being escorted into the treatment room. I was being pampered with a 1 hour massage, 15 min foot treatment and 45 min Spa.

Nicole was my therapist. Now, I have had many massages in my time (and I'm not saying how long my time is) BUT this massage was the best I have ever had. OMGoodness. Nicole was fantastic, her hands never left you, pressure was great. I asked for firm and that is what I got. It was all about ME. Finished off with this fantastic feet treatment which consisted of massaging your feet, coating them with cream then wrapping them in cloth for a certain time.

Changed back into my robe then escorted outside amongst the tall trees to hop into the spa for 45 mins. I thought I was in heaven listening to nothing except the birds and the bubbling of the water from the spa thinking I must bring my daughter and granddaughter back here for a treat.

It was the best pampering experience I have had. Congratulations to Amanda the owner and the girls especially Nicole for the service.

BTW: If you would like a glass of champagne, just ask Amanda. I had one after the Spa (well I had to fit in some time before my husband returned to pick me up, that's my excuse, Ciao.)

Visited September 2012