“Fun for all”
Review of Hedgend Maze

Hedgend Maze
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore a beautiful 20 acres of stimulating, fun filled ACTIVITIES for all ages. Hedgend offers a creative environment that stimulates a fun personal journey for everybody. If you enjoy being active, run through our mazes and play unlimited Minigolf and Frisbee Golf. Enjoy a GAME of trust as a partner blindfolds you and navigates you through the Native Maze. Unearth dinosaur bones in the Fossil Dig. The Tangled Web will test your agility. If you enjoy visual brainteasers, you'll love the Rainbow Maze and Giant Eyespys. Analyse and solve the cryptic secret message inside the Famous Hedge Maze, or perhaps you prefer to surround yourself in nature, you'll ENJOY our magnificent panoramic views of the gorgeous Yarra Valley. Bring all your family and friends and celebrate togetherness or find an intimate spot to picnic with someone special. Experience Hedgend how you wish to spend a memorable day. We also have Laser Sport available! Laser Sport is an experience a LIVE adrenaline fuelled version of Call Of Duty, in an outdoor battlefield. Laser Sport can be described as a combination of modern computer games and military training scenarios, where players work with a strong emphasis on tactics, stealth and strategy in order to WIN missions.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My bf and I came here without children. We had a great time, especially playing frisbee golf. The weather wasn't great while we were there, but the staff were lovely and we had a lot of fun. Very cheap entry and lots of activities.

3  Thank Beth T
There are newer reviews for Hedgend Maze

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Look, usually we don't believe in the paranormal, or silly things like beige pants that make you accidentally look naked from a distance, but there was a ghost on that hole who WOULD NOT let my ball go in the Hoke at mini golf. Also, I was terrible at Frisbee golf , but kate wasn't too bad, so not all females are bad at sport (myth:busted!! I love that show)

2  Thank Rhianon D
Lea B, Owner at Hedgend Maze, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

You're funny Rhianon! Love your sense of humour. I am have to do a special smoke dance to frighten the 15th hole ghost away when the moon is full, next. Then, maybe you can help me out, and join me for our 'Halloween Fright Night', Oct 31st. We will def need safety in numbers that night!

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife had an amazing time here. The place suits all age groups and brings out the kid in you. Friendly owner and staff added to the experience. We loved it! :)

1  Thank samyhear
Lea B, Owner at Hedgend Maze, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Lovely to meet you, Samyhear. Its great to be able to escape from our busy lives and have some time out with our loved ones, reconnecting again. Hope to meet you again on your return visit.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Visited Hedge today and I must say, I absolutely loved every minute! My husband and I had so much fun! It is a wonderful mix of fun and exercise with amazing views and so much to do! This is a destination for the whole family... From grandchild to teenager to parent to grandparent, there is something for everyone! Kudos to Lea and her entire team for giving us a place to reconnect with ourselves, with each other and with nature!! Much love!!

Lea B, Owner at Hedgend Maze, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Wow, BinaSamuel, that is terrific you enjoyed your time here, so much. It is a very special place and we specifically create ways for our visitors to chill and reconnect in some fun and thinking differently. So thanks for your kind words.

We are about to launch a new website, shortly, please feel free to let us know what you also think.

Thank you again!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I would just like to thank everyone at Hedge end Healesville for making my sons Lazer strike birthday party so great. He is 14 and had 20 friends come, Michael ran it and did a great job. The kids had a ball! We got them to come out to our property and had it there, my son loved it, and I loved it too. 20 boys outside for 3 hours! Thanks everyone.

Lea B, Owner at Hedgend Maze, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thanks Sarah, Glad the kids enjoyed it. Striker our ref said they were an awesome bunch of soldiers!
No doubt we will see you again.