“Appalling service.”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My salad had bites from insects in it, and my soup was so small, the portion could literally fit in a champagne glass. Read my lips: you WILL be disappointed. My "salad" was three slices of cheese, ONE.. ONE! cherry tomato, and a ripped in half basil leaf with bug bites.
To make matters worse, when I very sweetly called with my concerns I was hung up on twice. We even offered to drive the food back at our expense and not eat it. I have never been treated like this in my life. I wish I had read the reviews first -- looks like hanging up on people is their way of building a relationship with the community. Shame on you Amici! Disgusting.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We ate here for the first time yesterday and was suitably impressed.The food is to die for! Amazing and tasty.The menu is extensive and covers all: meat( try the beef main casseruole and the duck casseruole amazing),pizzas(70 different pizzas) , pasta( love granada penne and scoglio spaghetti), salad( love salmon salad), entree( love arancini,bruschetta,lamb empanadas).Hight quality.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

My family and i enjoyed the delicious bruschetta italia,the calamari in semolina,the zucchini fritti for entree,fish in terrine and pizza crudo for mains and a sublime homemade romeo semifreddo for dessert.delicious! Thanks Amici

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Being Italian I know what a good pizza is, and this is simply the best place to get an authentic Italian pizza. The owners are really nice and kind, providing everytime a great service. By far the best place in Burgundy street.
Matteo and Claire

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I have eaten multiple of times at Amici and I ' m always happy....It is a place for every occasion.I love the buy bugs pizza and the spaghetti lobster.The delux paella is amazing.The Shiraz Barossa is fantastic.I ll book my birthday...thanks Amici