“Nature at its best”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kyneton
Kyneton Bushland Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Kyneton
“Nature at its best”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Absolutely beautiful surrounds! Wake up to kangaroos outside your villa, each villa set apart from each other, huge property to explore, all weather pool, spa, sauna, mini golf, giant chess. Heaps of activities to do and keep kids entertained or just enjoying the great outdoors. Helpful staff.

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank Samalunoka

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 18 June 2014

A friend and I went up for the day from Melbourne. The staff were friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. The spa was hard to leave but the swimming pool, sauna and other attractions beckoned. A peaceful resort where you can do as much or as little as you like. Highly recommended..

Room Tip: All units are set well apart so you have no noise from neighbours.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank pomlee
Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed 3 June 2014

If you need to Explore Victoria, this is the place to be in. Excellent property with all amenities in midst of bush land where we were surrounded by Kangaroos. Good connectivity to Melbourne and the great ocean road.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank HitenL
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I had travelled all the way from Bangalore, India with my Family (Parents + Wife + 2 Children) to this wonderful place. I had booked a 2 Bed Room Unit for a week but since I reached in the Morning and the Check in time was still away the People at the reception understood without me telling them that I had had a long flight and was really tired and they instantly checked me into a 3 Bedroom which was available. It was indeed a very good gesture and a pleasant one at that.... The place was delightful in the way it was planned and the Unit was very warm and comfortable (the average temperature outside was about 12 to 14 Degrees Celsius). It was almost like a home away from home...... The Swimming pool, the Sauna & Spa were a delight..... Kyneton Bushland is a must visit place but one must have their own car indeed. The Resort is about 90 Kms from Melbourne and all the nearby towns like the Ballarat, Dylesford are easy to drive to. We also visited the Great Ocean Road for an overnight stay at Port Campbell. The staff at the Reception are very friendly and provide all sorts of assistance. Overall enjoyed my stay here.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank PREM_LUX
Stratford, Canada
Reviewed 28 March 2014

My children and I thoroughly enjoyed staying at this resort. Our villa, was clean, peaceful and very private. It was well equipped with a new kitchen that had everything except an oven. I especially enjoyed having laundry facilities in the villa. The staff were friendly and helpful. We enjoyed many of their activities including the pool, canoeing on the lake, the playgrounds, watching the wildlife, the big chess board, and the mini-golf. Nearby Kyneton was a nice town with good restaurants and a grocery store. We also really enjoyed hiking at the nearby Black Hill Reserve. An easy drive to Melbourne and a great way to see this beautiful part of Victoria. Once they have wifi in the villas it will be perfect.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Gilligram
Echuca
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Lovely appartment, very spacious and comfortable and extremly well appointed. Close to town. Bush setting is lovely, watching kangaroos hop by as we ate breakfast was a real treat. The only downside was the surprise $40 single night surcharge - bit my fault that I didn't see it when I booked the room, BUT I paid up front and was issued a receipt with no outstanding balance, when I checked in I mentioned we may leave before reception opened and asked where to leave the key - no mention of the $40. Imagine my surprise when hubby went to drop the key off as we were a bit later than planned, to be told we still owed money. When I questioned the receptionist I was told the surcharge doesn't go onto the invoice when you book online, I said they needed to fix that so if you book a single nigt it gets added - her response - it's not my department. My response - I didn't imagine it was, but it is your responsibility to pass on customer complaints - and have no doubt this is a complaint.

Room Tip: Be wary if you stay a single night there is a surcharge that doesn't get added at time of bookin...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank aussiechick3564
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Contrary to the "Huge Disappointment" I am currently staying at Kyneton Bushland Resort with my Husband, Daughter & Husband & our Grandsons! We have stayed here several times over many years since our older Grandchildren were toddlers! Although the bikes etc are old the children always have an absolutely wonderful time! We find the staff very obliging as most Australians are! And when all is said & done it is a Bushland Resort what would you expect "Botanical Gardens"? The lake is also great with its canoes not a swamp, if you don't like it go stay in a 5 star Hotel! Leanne G.

• Stayed March 2014
4 Thank Kyneto
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kyneton
Grange Cleveland Winery
Central Springs Inn
Central Springs Inn
#4 of 5 in Daylesford
Macedon Ranges Hotel & Spa

Been to Kyneton Bushland Resort? Share your experiences!