Golden Chain Lilydale Motor Inn
Yarra Valley Motel(Lilydale)
US$125
York on Lilydale(Mount Evelyn)
  • Pool
Yarra Valley Lodge(Chirnside Park)
US$243
Agoda.com
US$148
US$137
Agoda.com
Ringwood Lake Inn(Ringwood)(Great Value!)
US$80
TripAdvisor
All reviewstowelsbedscouchvenuewedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 October 2012

We spent one night in room 4. We found the owner very obliging and friendly upon check in. Even though the front of the property looked a bit weathered we were happy with our two tiered large room. The heater was quiet and worked well. The bed was found to be comfortable for my husband and myself. The bathroom was also quite large. we were happy with our room and the service.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Leanne K
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I had to stay here on my way driving through Australia. The kids loved the pool and it was clean and safe. My husband and I went to the gym while the staff looked after the children. It had a great sense of community, unfortunatley a bit dirty.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Alex P
Reviewed 25 April 2012

We just spent 2 nites in unit #14. It was clean, spacious and well appointed. Friendly assistance both when booking and at checkin. Will definitely be staying there again. thanks

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank phoenixfir e
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Rooms are large but the old air conditioner kept us awake rattling on the wall. It was hot. The price was more than average and the restaurant was closed. Old bathroom fittings and towel racks coming off loosely. Cost was more than we paid for a 4 star hotel in Melbourne with marble and modern fittings. Outside staircase noisy when patrons returned late from meal in town.
Breakfast was extra but good and the reception staff friendly.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Laudia46
Reviewed 10 January 2012

As a coach group organiser I love staying at the Lilydale Motor Inn as often as possible, with ample rooms and secure coach parking it offers a hassle free stay for the driver, myself and my guests. The rooms are quite large with a small but adequate bathroom and always clean. The meals provided for my group in the Restaurant are always of exceptional quality and we are always made to feel like part of the family, nothing is too much trouble for the host family. These days it is rare to be able to return to a motel time and time again and find familiar people who are committed to service.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business