“Our local Thai fix”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Our local Thai fix”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

This is our local Thai restaurant, and we always find it serves good authentic thai food, clean, tidy and friendly service. My friend and I have been many times, almost to many to count. No matter when you go it is always a pleasure to eat here. Its a BYO this also keeps the prices very reasonable. They also do Takeaway.

• Visited January 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“there last saturday (14/7)”
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Good thai food always consistant .very pleasant sevice nice interior

Visited July 2012
1 Thank swarbie2
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 23 May 2012

Good food freindly and efficient staff and at great prices - one of the best Thai restaurants we have ben to in Melbourne
We'll be back!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank vjbn9
“Best Thai in the area by far”
Reviewed 24 April 2012 via mobile

I've been twice now and have been more than impressed both times, the food is amazing and is fantastic value, the service is great, the waitresses are lovely and wear Thai clothing. My husband loves hot food and will be attempting his meal 'Thai hot' next time even though hot had plenty of heat! I had mild and it was great for me as I don't do hot food very well! I'd recommend everyone have a meal or even take away from here!

1 Thank MaddiesMum
Melbourne, Australia
“Didn't get Thai this good in Thailand!”
Reviewed 18 December 2011

We have been getting take always from here for awhile now and as a lover of Thai food I simply haven't found anything around this area that matches the quality. We even found when travelling through Thailand that the best thai green curry that ive had still comes from ahaan thai in lilydale! Yes granted we're staying in patong but still! The Thai hot is just that-Thai hot! Be warned!

1 Thank topdeck73