“Wine and food heaven”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Wine and food heaven”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Recently returned to epicurean center and once again not disappointed. The food was amazing and matched perfectly with wine.
Thank you once again for a amazing lunch!

Terang, Australia
“wow”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Well what can i say this place rocks great food matched with stunning wines. Great friendly staff. Highly reccomended

How this place hasnt won a chefs hat is beyond me well done brown bros

• Visited May 2014
“Absolutely stunning food, and wine to match”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We recently visited the Brown Brothers winery for an early Mothers day lunch. At $95 a head I was a little skeptical, but almost immediately after we arrived I was proven wrong. The service was impeccable, we received a glass of champagne upon being seated and were given the menus. The menu is designed so that every meal has a wine appropriately matched. I had the poached scallops as entree which came with a sauvignon blanc, then pork belly for the main which came with a cellar door Riesling and then blue berry tart for desert which came with an orange muscat & flora.
The scallops were so tender and fresh and the pork belly so mouth watering, I was already planning my next visit before the end of my meal! will be definitely going back. worth the $$ spent.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank bettybankss
“Family friendly but no compromise on the food and wine”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We took our kids (both under 5) to the Epicurian Centre for lunch with friends and I couldn't fault it. We all enjoyed dining outside and the bean bags on the lawn and playground were great for the kids. The desserts were a particular highlight.

• Visited November 2013
Sunbury, Australia
“Just as good as I remember!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

We visited here about 18 months ago, quite by accident and had a thoroughly wonderful time. Didn't stop talking about this place and recommended it to many. It has taken a while, but we had managed to organise ourselves for a return visit. I was a little anxious that it wouldn't be as good as I remembered, that with the passing of time I had built the experience into something better than it was. I needn't have worried! It was just as fabulous, just as exciting, just as yummy, just as much fun as we had the first time.
The Epicurean centre gives you the opportunity of fine dining along with wine pairings from the Brown Brother's range. The staff are very professional & courteous, really well trained & friendly, that take pride in their work. They know & understand the menu, & the wines. The food is, of course, magnificent and we again really enjoyed the many options on the menu. You can choose to have 3 courses or a combination of 2 courses, and the price is cheaper if you are an Epicurean Club member (this is free and able to sign up online). It is advisable to book, & sometimes they have private functions & events & the dining room is unavailable. The surroundings are delightful and well manicured lawns & gardens. The Epicurean Centre also have a more casual option available if that is more to your liking. Hopefully it won't be so long until our next visit. Delightful day.

Visited April 2014