“Superb Attention to Detail”

Best Western Plus Brooklands Of Mornington
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mornington
Mt Martha, Australia
“Superb Attention to Detail”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I was holding a training course at this hotel. Events Management were fantastic. Great value package, and yet exceptional service. Our delegates all responded extremely positive about the venue, rooms, food and facilities. The bedrooms are modern, spacious and immaculate. Breakfast, Lunch and dinner are all to the highest quality.

Room Tip: All rooms are good, but the new two storey block seem to have slightly larger rooms.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank MervRea

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I recently stayed two nights at Brooklands of Mornington on a short break. The room was excellent. Very clean and comfortable, it was also serviced the full day I was there. I had a studio room and so also had a small kitchenette, which was great. The staff at reception was excellent and very helpful. I also made use of the indoor swimming pool and spa and they were both very clean and pleasant to use.
I would highly recommend this hotel either for a short stay for business or pleasure or even for a slightly longer stay.

Room Tip: The Studio room I had did have a courtyard, which was fine except that my 'neighbour' used t...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We had a great stay here. Our room was clean and comfortable, the beds were also comfy, we slept all night without any interruption from other guests and the breakfast was fantastic. Good location close to everything yet very quiet. We will be staying here again in the near future.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 18 June 2014

well priced beautiful and clean rooms within walking distance to the mainstreet shops and night life with friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff will return when next time i stay on the mornington peninsula

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Melbourne
Reviewed 15 June 2014

A friend and I had a lovely stay at Brooklands last weekend. Modern, spacious room, very comfortable bed and beautiful spa bath in our room. Heated pool and spa was wonderful on a chilly day. Great hot breakfast in the morning too. A perfect weekend getaway from Melbourne, I'll be back!

• Stayed June 2014
sbm1, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Brooklands Of Mornington, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
DearLanalana23,

Thankyou for taking the time to provide the team here at Best Western Plus Brooklands of Mornington with your feedback.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, our Spa Rooms are fantastic and our Indoor Pool area is a great area to relax and unwind

Kind regards

melbourne
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Looking for a well priced, convenient place to base ourselves over the long weekend for the Jazz Festival - this place ticked all the boxes. It was clean, roomy and very close to the main street of Mornington.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
sbm1, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Brooklands Of Mornington, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Dear taycat,

We are pleased that we ticked all the boxes during your stay, the Mornington Winter Jazz Festival was a fantastic event and the feedback we have receive to date has been very positive.

I hope we can welcome you back in the future and If I can be of any further service please don’t hesitate to contact me personally on (03) 5973 9200, it would be a pleasure to meet you on your return to the Mornington Peninsula.

Kind regards

Point Cook, Australia
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I had an overnight stay with my elderly mother who needed to be ready for an early morning appointment in Mornington the following day. We upgraded to a Deluxe King Single and the room was large and ever so comfortable, with everything we needed and more, to compliment our stay. We enjoyed a late afternoon dip in the heated pool and spa. "Brooklands"
is set amongst charming gardens and surrounds and I cannot wait to return and enjoy this wonderful experience again with my husband.

Room Tip: Deluxe King Single (room 16) situated at the rear of the property for a mother and daughter to share...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank RhondaJean123
sbm1, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Brooklands Of Mornington, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Dear RhondaJean123,

Thankyou for taking the time to post your feedback, the team here at BEST WESTERN PLUS Brooklands of Mornington appreciate receiving feedback from our guests, as it allows us to tailor of services to suit our guest’s needs.

We take great pride in our Hotel and its amenities, our pool and spa area is ideal for relaxing all year round regardless of the weather outside!

We look forward to your return and I hope I can meet both you and your husband personally at this time, if I can be of any further service please don’t hesitate to contact me directly on (03) 5973 9200.

Kind regards & best wishes

Marreck

Marreck Cleve Loren Head
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mornington
RACV Cape Schanck Resort
Peppers Moonah Links Resort
Mornington Motel
Mornington Motel
#2 of 2 in Mornington

Been to Best Western Plus Brooklands Of Mornington? Share your experiences!