“Nice, clean rooms”

Best Western Plus Brooklands Of Mornington
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mornington
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stayed last night & found the room very clean & well appointed. Lovely gardens & established trees, outdoor, private courtyard. The wifi in our room barely worked & we both experienced a terrible shower with mine going from hot to freezing cold after only a minute, I was forced to rinse shampoo out of my hair & clean myself in cold water. My husband's went cold at 10pm the night before. Despite that, we found the place very nice.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Brooklands Of Mornington

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Accommodation here is spacious, clean and well maintained in a peaceful setting. Service is fantastic and consistently so. I stay here regularly because it is outstanding value for money. I can usually get a room for $140-160 (weekdays) WIFI is solid and easy. Breakfast in restaurant on site is lovely (cooked approx $25). Unfortunately Mornington has become high price but low value in recent years but Brooklands is outstanding value for money. If you are staying in Mornington and not staying here you are likely getting ripped off.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank VoodooPhoenix1
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I loved that they are pet friendly and had a first floor room for us. Nice & clean, will stay again. The breakfast was good. We were on the back side and it was nice and quiet. Felt safe and secure staying here.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Barbara J
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

This really has been the best place my husband and I have ever stayed, excellent staff, great location, extremely accomidating & beautiful clean & tidy units.
The head chef/manager & staff in the kitchen (and throughout the rest of the Brooklands) have really gone above and beyond the call of duty for me. Being on a very strict diet due to extreme allergies any request I had was never an issue & I'm so grateful for that.
Would definitely come back and highly recommend to everyone who wants to stay around mornington. :-)
Thanks again!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I was holding a training course at this hotel. Events Management were fantastic. Great value package, and yet exceptional service. Our delegates all responded extremely positive about the venue, rooms, food and facilities. The bedrooms are modern, spacious and immaculate. Breakfast, Lunch and dinner are all to the highest quality.

Room Tip: All rooms are good, but the new two storey block seem to have slightly larger rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MervRea
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I recently stayed two nights at Brooklands of Mornington on a short break. The room was excellent. Very clean and comfortable, it was also serviced the full day I was there. I had a studio room and so also had a small kitchenette, which was great. The staff at reception was excellent and very helpful. I also made use of the indoor swimming pool and spa and they were both very clean and pleasant to use.
I would highly recommend this hotel either for a short stay for business or pleasure or even for a slightly longer stay.

Room Tip: The Studio room I had did have a courtyard, which was fine except that my 'neighbour' used t...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We had a great stay here. Our room was clean and comfortable, the beds were also comfy, we slept all night without any interruption from other guests and the breakfast was fantastic. Good location close to everything yet very quiet. We will be staying here again in the near future.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mornington
RACV Cape Schanck Resort
Peppers Moonah Links Resort
Mornington Motel
Mornington Motel
#2 of 2 in Mornington

Been to Best Western Plus Brooklands Of Mornington? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Brooklands Of Mornington

Address: 97-101 Tanti Avenue, Mornington, Victoria 3931, Australia (Formerly BEST WESTERN PLUS Brooklands of Mornington)
Region: Australia > Victoria > Mornington Peninsula > Mornington
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mornington
Price Range: £81 - £155 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Best Western Plus Brooklands Of Mornington 4*
Award Winning Hotel Accommodation - Best Western Brooklands of Mornington has created something unique to the Mornington Peninsula. Best Western Brooklands of Mornington has been awarded the Ministers Award by the Tourism Minister in 2008/2009 for its contribution to tourism on the Mornington Peninsula.Nestled amongst 3 acres of stunning landscaped gardens, this multi-award winning property (including being named the first and only property in Best Western Australasia to receive a perfect 1000pt QA Score) is a fine blend of old world charm and modern innovation. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Brooklands Of Mornington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Mornington