“Great food, big portions!”
Review of Big Bad Wolf

Big Bad Wolf
Ranked #2 of 130 Restaurants in Mount Juliet
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Description: American Flavors with full service, dine in or take out!
Description: American Flavors with full service, dine in or take out!
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We ate here with family and friends on a Friday night. Was very good, and the portions were unbelievable! Lots of variety by our group and no one had anything they didn't like. Staff and owners very friendly! We will return when back in town!

3  Thank CozSusie

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

The food was good until we got the bill. We paid $117.00 with the tip for a family of five. Even though the food was good we will probably not be back due to the price.

2  Thank TNBEACHBUM1
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Took my wife, sister and parents to the BIg Bad Wolf for lunch. The food was excellent and the portions large. They had BBQ and I had a hamburger and would recommend both options. The place is not always open due to catering obligations so call ahead. The seating area is small and noisy otherwise the rating would be a 5.

2  Thank Shamel1949
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Don't let the decor fool ya. This place serves some excellent bbq. The smoke em out back. Pulled pork was perfect. Had the brisket on my second visit. Very good but my vote goes to the pork. Potato salad tastes just like moms. Can't go wrong here.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

After attending my mother's funeral, ten of us gathered together that night in our hotel room. One of our children ordered take-out for us all. We were tired and i didn't care what I ate as long as it was food. I didn't have high hopes that take-out food would be spectacular, but did hope it would be OK. It turned out to be far beyond just OK. My BBQ plate was spicy, seasoned just right, and tender. The baked beans were like Mama used to make, the cole slaw fresh and the right temperature. The food was like balm for the soul when we really needed that. Thanks to Big Bad Wolf for giving us a much-needed family time gathered around great Southern food.

2  Thank Linda D