Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Mount Juliet
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed for a night on our way to OH and the room was just what I expected - spacious, modern, clean, and comfortable. The location is great because there are so many stores around. The reason I didn't give this hotel a 5/5 rating is because we smelled cigarette smoke in our hallway - we reported it to the front desk and didn't smell it in our room so that was good. The smoke pits are right next to the doors so when we walked outside we were covered in smoke by the cigarette smoke from smokers standing right at the door. Other than that, everything else was better than satisfactory and I would recommend this hotel to travelers. The staff are extremely welcoming and helpful.

Stayed: April 2014
Bschulz, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

I am so glad that you came to stay with us in Mount Juliet on your travels. I wanted to apologize about the smoke smell. It is true that we do have two smoking rooms on property and sometimes they can affect the smell in the hallways. We are considering some changes at our property and may help alleviate some on that problem. I hope that you will consider us again the next time you need accommodations in the Mount Juliet area.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a visit to see my daughters. The room was very clean, comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was good too. It was easy to get to from the highway. Across the road was a mall and few good restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bschulz, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

I am so glad that we were able to provide you with a comfortable place to rest while you were here visiting family. The shops and restaurants just across the street do make it easy to find anything you may need. Please come stay with us again and next time try out our indoor pool and hot tub.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

It is odd that a non-smoking floor and room should smell highly of smoke. I know it's because there are smoking rooms on other floors but if the smoke is just going to go through the vents and spread to the other rooms - it's just as if I had a smoking room. It was like the old days of non-smoking on airplanes. Whats the point?

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bschulz, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey and for your honest scores and comments. I completely understand your frustration with smoking rooms and the effect that they may have on other guests or rooms. I did want to let you know that during your stay you were near the only two smoking rooms that we have on the property. In your evaluation I noticed that you noted that you hadn't reported the issue. Please never hesitate to report any issue that you may have with our rooms. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again the next time you find yourself in the area.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

(10 minutes from Nashville) The continental breakfast was out of this world. The dining area was so elegant and welcoming. Every day there was a different hot bar food item. The room we stayed in was spacious and elegant as well. My kids loved it!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bschulz, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed our new breakfast "refresh". We brought in some new items and they seem to be going over very well. Please come stay with us again. We appreciate your business and look forward to see you and your family in the future.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

You always know what to expect at Hampton Inns. Clean room, good friendly service, nice breakfast and almost always a good location. This hotel was no exception. Everything you expect with no surprises. I can always count on this chain to meet expectations. A very nice stay and a good value.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

I am so glad that you could enjoy our property with all the same expecations you get with our Hampton Inn Brand. I hope to see you again the next time you find yourself in the Mount Juliet area.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Traveling on business to a new location, but I am familiar with Hampton Inn and its format, look feel, etc. Overall my stay was pleasnt. Clean room, helpful staff. Breakfast offerings were hot and offered healthy choices. One issue with accomodations upon my arrival was resolved and met my expectations. Price paid for this location was a good value.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bschulz, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

I am so glad you enjoyed your first stay with us and that our staff was able to resolve your accommodation issue efficiently. I hope to see you again the next time business brings you our way.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

My husband and I were visiting family around Nashville and stayed three nights at the Hampton. Room was very clean and beds and pillows were extra comfy. Our room with an en suite jetted tub was large with plenty of room to move around. The complementary breakfast was very unexpected. We were expecting cold type items and were pleasantly surprised to find a small buffet with eggs, sausage, gravy and biscuits. They also had a variety of yogurt, cereals, waffles, Danishes and muffins. Across the street were plenty of restaurants and retail shops. Some restaurants were in walking distance, like Buffalo Wild Wings, which was right next door. All-in-all, we enjoyed our visit. One tip, if you are planning to sleep in, be sure and put out the do not disturb sign. Our first morning we were woke up around 8 am by housekeeping.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

I am so glad that you enjoyed our new "refreshed" Hampton breakfast. We have added some new items and it seams like they are going over very well. The next time you come and stay with us I will make sure that our wonderful housekeeping staff gives you plenty of time to sleep in. I hope you had a wonderful trip visiting your family!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mount Juliet
6 mi away
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#3 of 13 in Lebanon

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet? Share your experiences!