“Tradies Paradise.”

and 1 more site!
Zero Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Nhill
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We stayed for one night as we had a meeting early the next morning. This place seemed to be the pick of a tired lot of motels. It would also have to rank as one of the most bizarre rooms we've ever stayed in! I can't even begin to describe the state of the ceiling, so I'm not even going to try. The bathroom was so small that the sink wouldn't fit in there...it was in the room with us. The cleanliness of the bathroom was appalling, and so neither of us lingered over our ablutions. The bed was great. This was the sort of bed (and pillows and sheets, etc) that belongs in a top motel, so we made that our little island if sanity.
Overall, I think this place makes it's money out of trades men who eat and sleep there. If you have to stay in the district, stay in Horsham which has nice, normal accommodation.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Chazz059

Reviewed 20 July 2013

We overnighted here on the way from SA to Vic. We checked in late and left the early next morning and really the hotel room wasnt one that you would want to spend any more time in. We had a family room with beds for 2 adults and three kids. It was dim and a little dated. Still it was clean and warm and perfectly fine for our purposes. Some basic kitchen facilities. No Wifi.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Clean, great value for money! Rooms appear to be recently renovated, spacious and overall pleasant to stay in. My family and I stayed here on our way back from Adelaide and they even had portable cots for my youngest. Owners were friendly and very helpful. I've recommended this motel to several of my friends which regularly travel to and from Melbourne and Adelaide.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

Going from Melbourne to Adelaide with my kids it was a perfect half way spot for a rest. Motel looked very inviting from the front and the owners were very friendly and helpful people, the 2 rooms we got were very clean and it looks like they have renovated them recently,the beds were the best sleep I have ever had.
It is definitely my first choice for sleep over when going to Adelaide.

P.s. I also noticed that the curent pictures are only on there website.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

After flying up from melbourne to purchase a car in adelaide i began the long drive home. After a long day and nearly 4 hours of driving i decided to look for a place to get some much needed r&r. Nhill is roughly half way between adelaide and melbourne and is a good place to stop and break up the drive.
I kept an eye out for decent accommodation when i crossed into vic but nothing looked appealing. After driving through nhill I noticed motel zero and decided to have a look at a room. I was greeted by the incredibly friendly owner who despite the late hour was very welcoming. The room was very spacious, cosy, and practical. Most importantly everything was spotlessly clean. The bed was very comfy which is normally an issue for me as i have a bad back. I slept like a baby that night and woke up fresh the next morning. Went to the restaurant in the motel and was impressed yet again. Good food at a reasonable price which is not easy to find in the country.
All in all the motel was great value and ticked all the boxes for a normally fussy guest.
5 stars
Vlad

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Long drive from Adelaide and we stopped in Nhill, the best service we have ever had in any motel. Little old but hey w only paid $130, not $400. Rooms are clean and more than sufficient.

Will always stop here from now on and give Horsham a miss.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2013 via mobile

I stayed there for 3 nights, and had a pleasant sleep every night.
The room was very old, from the linen to the position of the bathroom sink in the kitchenette/lounge.
Overall for the price i paid per night and the photo of the rooms, i expected the room too be a little more renovated.

• Stayed: March 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nhill
Nhill Oasis Motel
Hopetoun House Hotel
Hopetoun House Hotel
#1 of 1 in Jeparit
Little Desert Nature Lodge

Been to Zero Inn? Share your experiences!