“Chocolate Galore!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wild Patch Chocolate Making Classes - CLOSED

Wild Patch Chocolate Making Classes
More attraction details
Owner description: Wild Patch Chocolates is currently closed and not taking bookings for classes in 2016.
Albury, Australia
“Chocolate Galore!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed the chocolate making class that my mum and dad booked for me as an Easter Treat! I was so excited and couldn't wait and I was not disappointed. Linda's studio is awesome and it is kept very clean and looks extremely professional, I enjoyed putting our chocolates to cool in 'Freddie' (that's what Linda named her cooling fridge :-)) I was amazed at how many chocolate moulds she has! I learned lots and I didn't know that you could put edible sparkles in chocolate! We made heart lollipops and bunnies with edible logos which was so easy but lots of fun. The best thing I liked was getting to taste lots of delicious bits along the way. I recommend bringing a camera, as I took lots of brilliant photos. The chocolate making class was the best part of our trip :-) I would love to do it again.

Visited April 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Wildpatch, Owner at Wild Patch Chocolate Making Classes, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
It was my pleasure and so great to teach you. You did really well and so happy that you got to learn to make your own chocolates and enjoyed eating them! The best tasting Easter chocolate! Hope to see you and your family back one day and thanks so much for the wonderful video you made about your stay.

Melbourne
“So much fun and learnt practical tips!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

My husband and I went along to the chocolate course with another friends couple for a fun day out. Linda at Wild Patch was a great teacher and we had a ball with lots of laughs and very good quality handmade chocolates to take home. Definitely recommend it!

Visited March 2014
Wildpatch, Owner at Wild Patch Chocolate Making Classes, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Glad you loved the class - it was lovely meeting you and yes, lots of fun all round! I enjoyed teaching you :) Hope to see you back again some time, maybe for a weekend in the Retreat!
Melbourne, Australia
“Very informative, lots of fun, yummy chocolate treat! Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

It was certainly great experience to do chocolate making with very beautiful, very welcoming Linda. She was my tutor and was fantastic experience to spend my full day with her. Linda is full of knowledge. I would love to go again to do more classes with her to share her advanced knowledge. Most beautiful part was to try the chocolate. Yummmmmmm. Thanks to Linda for giving away some chocolate for family, I must say my family amazed with chocolates. Thanks Linda. Looking forward to see you again!

Visited March 2014
Wildpatch, Front Office Manager at Wild Patch Chocolate Making Classes, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Thank you for your kind remarks. We try to make all our participants feel very welcome. We are pleased that you enjoyed the experience and learned a great deal about chocolate making.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Ambleside, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Edible fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

This was my Christmas present, so was looking forward to the experience and was not disappointed. The class is very hands on, which is the best way to learn a new skill. Linda's passion for chocolate is contagious and she conveys her knowledge clearly to appeal to all levels of ability. The presentation of her artisan produce is fabulous. I want to do another class!

Visited March 2014
It's very nice to have our efforts appreciated. Thank you and we hope to see you again for another class soon.
Melbourne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Informative, fun, and yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

My husband and I enjoyed our chocolate making class with Linda. She was informative, and no question too silly. We enjoyed the experience, and especially the eating of all the yummy chocolates afterwards! :-)

Visited February 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Wildpatch, Owner at Wild Patch Chocolate Making Classes, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
That's great! Thanks so much for your lovely comments and your enthusiasm and enjoyment during the class. Nice way to celebrate together. Hope to see you back some time.