“Excellent food and service”
Review of Shanika's Viale'

Shanika's Viale'
Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in Pakenham
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Our favourite restaurant as the food is top quality and quantity and fantastic service. Is on the expensive side but we are never disappointed with the meal or service. 2 courses and 2 drinks for 2 of us was around $120

3 Thank Biggav1965

“Absolutely sensational! :) ”
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

My fiancée took me here for my birthday on Thursday. What an amazing experience from start to finish.
Tucked away in Lakeside, the exterior of Shanikas fooled me! Inside the decor is delightful and it is actually quite a big space. There is parking available on site. It became busy quickly.
Staff immediately greeted us warmly and made a fuss about it being my birthday, how lovely. Every person working at this restaurant had a smile on their faces throughout the evening, which is a big part of why we will return time and time again. Our waiter was extremely professional, although cheerful and had a laugh with us. All of the staff were particularly observant and attentive.
Our entree of breads arrived within a couple of minutes, and it was a delicious starter. Great flavours, generous portion, although just the right amount.
My fiancée ordered the Chicken and Chardonnay Scallopine and I ordered the Filetto. Our meals were both immaculately presented and were served super fast! We both left nothing at all on our plates, something that I rarely see my fiancée do! Compliments to the chef.
Thank you for a memorable experience, we will certainly be back! X

2 Thank Talia O
vic
“The BEST of the Shanikas!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

If you want a decent restaurant with second to none service, this is the place. The food is absolutely glorious while the menu is extensive! I have had nothing but AMAZING experiences at Shanikas Pakenham. They also offer take away food. You think that they would be smaller portions being take away and a little bit cheaper, but no, same size portion! Such good value!

Just last week we forgot to take one of our take away dishes home. When I called to confirm that we had done so, the waitress offered to drop it off at our house to save us the trouble!! Who does that?!?! These guys are just willing to go above and beyond! When I went in to pick up the meal I left behind, she gave us 6 (YES SIX!!!) complimentary desserts and told us that they were as an apology and to get us through the week!

What's not to love about this place. The quality of the produce they use is brilliant. If you want to impress someone with a great restaurant, then this is the place.

Thanks Shanikas!

1 Thank love2travelVic
Melbourne
“On Par”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This branch of the Shanikas name is on par with their other restaurant which we frequent often located in Berwick. Whether having take-away or dining in the result is the same sport on food. love the Ray Special, along with the Beef Salad or the Pork mmmmm

Visited July 2014
Pakenham, Australia
“Wonderful food and service”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My husband and I have eaten at Shanika's Viale' both with our friend from California on his annual visits and for a romantic dinner for our 50th Wedding Anniversary. We have always found the staff to be extremely efficient and the food 10/10. Our last visit was in March of this year and we will continue to visit with Restaurant in future.

• Visited March 2014